How quickly did you launch your app on the App Store?

Vera Mur
7 replies
Launching Twixie, our new kids' app, on the App Store has been challenging due to the numerous restrictions, which are tough to navigate. We've been working for about 3 weeks to get it approved by the App Store reviewers and are now in the final stages of approval (hope so 🤞). To assist with this, I created the App Store Navigator – a customized GPT designed to guide you through the App Store Review Guidelines. https://chat.openai.com/g/g-D5dW... It not only helps in preparing for various nuances but also aids in quickly resolving any rejection issues. I'd appreciate your feedback on it ❤️

Replies

Jaden Hong
Making the app very simple for the first submission might help!
Vera Mur
@jaden_hong Yeah, when you launched a few apps in one category and for one target audience – it could be. But when you launch for a new target audience, for example, for kids... there are so many restrictions that can significantly slow down you... like us 🥲
Philipp Jackson
3 month from dev start, still not launched, waiting for Corporate account registration. Bottlenecks us a bit.
Vera Mur
@ffffilipp yeah, I've never thought that launching on the App Store from scratch is so challenging :)
Xavier JJ
@ffffilipp Yes the beginning is so for apple account registration is so tedious! DUNS number and all that