How often do you keep early-adopters updated?

Jim Morrison
8 replies
Big hiya 👋 to any makers who build in public. How often do you update your early adopters on your product development? What kinda things do you share with them? What goes down well?

Replies

Jim Morrison
Cool, thanks Laura. Yeah, the absolute last thing we want to do is annoy people.
Laura
I think if I was getting email more than once every fortnight, I'd probably get irritated. I reckon the sweet spot would be somewhere between three and four weeks?
Vikki Collins
As a user I would say that a young product requires more updates, say once a month, whereas a more developed product maybe only once a quarter.
Shivam Gupta
yup. Had the same question in mind a few months back. I guess you will need to experiment somewhere between weekly to monthly emails. Though also depends on how fast are you able to build an exciting feature that you want to tell your users about. We do once in 4 weeks.
Gaurav Goyal
Once a month is a good frequency. We use a newsletter of sorts to summarize events of the month.
Jasmine Tom
LOST BITCOINS RECOVERY TESTIMONY!!! Being a scam victim can be depressing, you were given empty promises. They usually stop replying after achieving their aim which hurts even more, i have been there too as I was too ambitious and wanted to get back my lost Btc worth $412,000. I never thought I would be getting back a dime back and already lost hope until I contacted this Verified Recovery expert Morris Gray which was with a leap of faith, as I wasn’t going to go down without a fight. I was able to recover a significant part of my BTC through these recovery experts. Do not brood alone, make a move too. Write to him on email at ( MORRIS GRAY 830 @ GMAIL COM ) or whats app +1 (607) 698-0239 for Quick responds.<<>>
Alexis Khvatov
Keeping early-adopters updated is something we take great pride in at our company. We make sure that they are always in the know with relevant news and upcoming product launches or changes. They provide valuable feedback and always offer up innovative ways to improve our services — so we like to make sure they stay engaged! Whenever there is something of importance, we reach out and invite them to a meeting or bring them up to speed on new developments. In addition, we have a quarterly check-in where we ensure that their needs are still being met. It's truly gratifying for us to be able to show our appreciation for their support over the years!
linda lee
Undoubtedly this is an excellent article, I gained a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. The theme of the blog is excellent, there is almost everything to read. thank! https://uspstrackingnumber.co