How many of you want dark mode on Producthunt.com?

Sharath Kuruganty
22 replies
I'm thoroughly enjoying dark mode in the iOS app, so wondering about the website :)

Replies

We use on our platform and statistics show that dark mode is the most popular. The analytics is simple, out of 10 calls from our users to the support service, 8 send screenshots using dark mode.
Reza Kabiri
I agree on it being available for those who need/enjoy it, but I'm not a fan of "dark mode" at all :)
Imtiyaz
I was always frustrated to lose my streak, thanks to the @producthunt team for pushing out the much-awaited mobile app update. Yes, I'm also enjoying the dark mode in the iOS app.
Angeli Zhao
I usually go on PH before bed, dark mode would be really nice. +1
Asa Burroughs
Yes this would be awesome, I'm usually on first thing in the morning or right before bed. Dark mode saves my eyeballs πŸ™πŸ»
Dhravya Shah
Product hunt looks awesome with dark mode extensions, having it built in would be cool!
Sharath Kuruganty
@syswarren the community is speaking. Please make it happen :)
Bill White
I want it. And please don't remove the similar products option. Helps a lot.
Rich Watson
i just use a browser extension
Suhas Bhat
I use chrome plugin and turn on dark mode for all the websites I visit.
Bernard BadΓ³
Do I dare to say all of us?!
flo merian
Great topic, @5harath! I'm enjoying dark mode in the iOS app and would love to have it on the web, too 🀞 I started a discussion a few weeks ago on products that support dark mode, and the community shared some interesting benefits: "[If your website doesn't support dark mode] users who need it would use an extension, which can decline your user experience." β€” @richw "We started implementing dark mode to have people focus more on the contents than the UI." β€” @djteknokid Let's join the dark side πŸ˜„
Jefferson Vargas
My eyes would just be real thankful! +1