How I generated 40,000 potential customers for a client's product page.

John Marquez
3 replies
I added 40,000 visitors for a client's product page within 4 months. That's an average of 10,000 potential buyers per month. While competitors were building 10-20 links per month to rank for the target keyword – I only built 4. Which meant that every single link is equivalent to 5 links that my competitors were building. How? I saw that most of the links the competition built were either from guest posts or links from other pages that had "0" referring domains. I tried to avoid getting into a slugfest on who can build the most links per month since it's a waste of the clients valuable resources and my time. Instead, I built links from hyper-relevant pages that contained a minimum 10-15 quality referring domains. This allowed me to siphon off that link equity back to the client's page which resulted in increased rankings and traffic. At the end of the day. Quality will always beat quantity.

Replies

Developer X
Congratulations and Thank you such a great experience and share it. That's one of the thing I was looking.
Daniel Zaitzow
Do you have any greater detail on this process?