How do you stay informed about updates and advancements in your tech stack?

sinem alageyik
17 replies

Replies

Can Sofyalioglu
I usually get updates from email newsletters. I follow a different path for mobile applications. I keep all automatic updates off. I decide whether to update or not by reading the 'What's new' section of those applications. This way, I can see what updates the apps have made and what their development pace is.
Mir Shin
Newsletters! My most precious resource these days is time and newsletters help me so much. I just receive the best content to stay up to date. Tech advancements in the world, recent changes in frameworks and tools, reviews of system designs, etc. No extra app needed, I just receive everything to my gmail inbox and don't need to browse different media websites myself to gather all that information.
I make it a point to follow key contributors and project maintainers on GitHub and Twitter, Sinem, and I also set aside time each week to read through newsletters and tech blogs that are focused on my stack. This routine helps me catch updates and apply advancements without getting overwhelmed.
Jamie L
I stay updated by subscribing to newsletters from key projects in my tech stack and following their release notes, as well as participating in relevant community forums and discussions. Additionally, I set aside time each week to experiment with new updates in a sandbox environment to understand their impact firsthand.
Vincent Xu
I stay updated on my tech stack by subscribing to newsletters from key project maintainers and following relevant forums and GitHub repositories. Additionally, attending webinars and networking with peers in the industry provides real-time insights and practical applications of the latest advancements.
Sankar Isanaka
official channels, subscribed.
Maria Polesh
I stay informed through regular industry publications and following key influencers in my field
Christine Green
I set up Google Alerts for keywords related to my tech stack
Dentist
Staying informed about updates and advancements in my tech stack involves regular participation in online forums website, attending webinars, reading industry blogs, and following reputable sources on social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn. Continuous learning and networking with peers also play a crucial role in staying up-to-date.
Sophia Williams
I subscribe to newsletters from key project maintainers and follow relevant forums, Sinem. Staying active in community discussions also keeps me ahead of the curve with updates and best practices.
Christian Gyenes
I stay informed about updates and advancements in my tech stack through a variety of channels. This includes following industry-leading blogs, subscribing to relevant newsletters, participating in online forums and communities, attending webinars and conferences, and continuously engaging in self-directed learning through online courses and tutorials. Additionally, I make it a priority to network with peers and colleagues in the field to exchange knowledge and stay updated on emerging trends and best practices
Avital Trifsik
Mainly reading newsletter headers and if something catches my eye, I will then get more into exploring about it on tech medias
Marat
Newsletters, X, podcasts, tech news sites.
Chirag Dave
For the product launch, it is good step to consult product design and development expertise. https://sketchish.com/about-us