How do you start your Monday to stay productive?

Anil Matcha
24 replies

Replies

Jyoti Kanabar
I start by doing something for myself before i work. Its good to start early, I make a list of unfinished things and priority tasks to get started. What about you?
Anil Matcha
@jyoti_kanabar I try to see if there are any pending tasks and complete them before starting new work
Ozan Yalçın
Make a to-do list and cross out after finishing the tasks
Olatz Urrutia
Check last weeks performance, see what I did well and what I need to focus on. Analyze last week in terms of KPIs and create a to-do list + tasks for this week
Sherry Xena
Check the gaps, check the work left over from last week and plan what needs to be done this week
EGon
I 'll run at 6am
Aiden Ross Albright
Meditation, check list and there I go!
Kate Santoro
Organize my week's tasks in Asana, check KPIs, make a to-do list for Monday in my agenda and cross things off as I go along. Our team also has a weekly alignment meeting to discuss what we're going to work on this week and anything else that might be important to keep in mind. :)
Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
Organize my big plans & tasks this week, separate it into chunks and add it to calendar! Of course start with coffee
With a cup of coffee and staff meeting so we can plan the week and decide on the goals :)
Omer Ozdemir
It is very important to start the week well. First of all, I start the first day of the week with a good motivation.
Carter Michael
I typically start my Mondays on Sunday! So I create a to-do list the night before and jump on it once I get to my desk or cafe. Wherever I'm working from.
Aparajita Kar
Making a to-do list with a combination of small and major tasks helps me prioritize, stay organized, and better focus my efforts. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and leads to greater productivity. I think it's a great way to start the week!
Bora
With usual suspects, cold shower & coffee. ⚡️