How do you start a software company if you aren't a programmer/Tech Founder?

Shakif Fahim
3 replies
Most of the founder I see from an engineering background. I want to heard from all the founders out there, Maybe you are a tech founder or you got a tech Co-founder! Tell me more :P

Replies

Sreekanth PM
I had done this. Convinced my colleague who was a backend developer to join me fulltime. I hired a designer who is pocket friendly and a front end developer. Now after working for six months both preferred to join me a partners.
Ib sylla ☝😎
I wasn’t technical at all, so I’ve learn to code and I’ve build welti ( launch 3 day ago on PH). Here is the thing, when I got a co-founder to join me, I saw how important it’s to learn to code because you have an advantage mostly when you come from product management or marketing.
Damien Martin
You must have complete knowledge about the industry, its trends, it systems etc. before starting an entrepreneurial journey. If you are interested in tech, I would suggest you to get in touch with a friend who has complete command over the domain. You can also search for partnership programs to enter the industry. :)