How do you make your product intro/explainer videos?

Ashna S
21 replies
Hey'all! Got any tips/tricks or fav tools to create some interesting product videos?

Replies

Peyt Spencer Dewar
Made https://lyrist.app/demo with Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro X
Would I be canceled if I say Canva is like my secret weapon for quick and eye-catching product intro/explainer videos? 😂
We had a lot of fun with this. We first looked at getting someone to do it for us but it was way expensive. So we decided to write a script, brainstorm frames and got one of our colleagues to do it in - house
Noah Harris
With the aid of tools like Adobe After Effects or more basic ones like Canva, we produce product introductions or explainer videos.
Daniel Zaitzow
Canva is great but we've also started using Loom/Cloudapp for walkthroughs. in the same line of development Arcade is a great tool for walkthroughs if you're not using a product like intercom that has Product Tours built in native.
Antonio Sucre
OBS Studio for screen capture, DaVinci Resolve for editing.
Ivan Dudin
Screen Studio! It's flawless for this
Novie Rose Rianna Dizon
Screen Studio! I love it! Screen Record + Editing tool!
Louis Garnier
Synthesia for create professional videos without mics, cameras, actors or studios
David Gilbert Voice Over
Although I may be biased, you definitely need to ensure the audio quality is as good as possible because nothing is more distracting to your audience than poor audio quality.