How do you make a product video for PH Launch?

Daniel Baum
14 replies
Looking to create a product video that explains our product, using real product shots and some animation. This is for a PH Launch and our Chrome Store listing. Any suggestions or contact?

Replies

Rich Watson
I have my eye on a specific editor that does AMAZING work for promoting apps, like a sleek TV commercial. I'm afraid to share his portfolio for 2 reasons- 1 because I have yet to get a video made, so can't speak from experience. And 2 is that I don't want him to be booked up when I'm ready to put in our order 🤣😂
Daniel Baum
@richw Checked everywhere, can't find it! Not sure why, but if you could try again I'd really appreciate it :)
Daniel Baum
@richw Lol well if you're willing to share, would be great! Send me the name daniel@onsleek.com
Rich Watson
@daniel_baum Just sent another to daniel@onsleek.com titled Product Hunt Video Editor Referral. check spam
Rich Watson
@daniel_baum sent. check spam folder
Daniel Baum
@richw got it this time, thanks so much!
Neri Raanani
To create product videos I use Descript and I am super happy with it. I record, edit, and transcribe using this platform.
Daniel Baum
@neri_raanani Cool, thanks! I'll give it a look
Daniel Baum
@neri_raanani Update: went to the website and this product seems really sick haha
Nico Muoio
Upwork or Fivver could be worthwhile. The quality of candidates is often better on Upwork but they are usually a bit more expensive. If you post a job there, you can ask applicants to submit past work for you to look through. Could be worth a shot.
Daniel Baum
@nicomuoio Thanks, I've done this with Fiverr before but find the results so mixed, even when you see their portfolios
Sebastian Potcher
Just a loom video should work. Otherwise zoom with screen recording works too.