Hey people! What's the best day to launch on PH? ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿคฉ

Maria
17 replies
After kind of a short break, I am more than happy to come back, and be active on this brilliant platform! ๐Ÿงก My team is preparing something amaaaazing, and I can't wait for the announcement! Meanwhile, I would like to exchange some opinions, facts, and ideas with you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

Replies

Dan Morrison
I came across many discussions where people said Thursday is the best day. But Thursdays and Tuesdays seem to be highly competitive too in terms of launches. I'd say that if you don't have a big enough presence here, then better go with the less busier days. All the best to you!
haha.og
Voted Tuesday because I've been researching this a bit recently and seeing a lot of people say Tuesday... :)
Evgeniy Kosjakov
I saw several discussions with a lot of comments about Thursday being that day, so I voted for Thursday. But I didn't see any research with proof of that. Good luck with the launch ๐Ÿš€
Geetanjali Shrivastava
Everyone says Wednesday and Thursday are the best days, but that basically means that EVERYBODY is launching on those days, so the competition for attention is pretty fierce. I vote for Tuesday - not Monday when everyone is just catching up on work after the weekend, not Friday, when everyone is in wind-down mode. But I guess a lot depends on your over-all launch strategy also. Are you launching something soon?
Maria
@geetanjalishrivastava It's so tricky, a friend of mine launched on Monday as it's ''les crowdy'' and exactly that day was a huge competition ๐Ÿ˜… Yes, I am launching very soon! ๐Ÿคฉ Totally dived in the process of preparation, and I am so excited! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Geetanjali Shrivastava
@maria_brm Looks like there is no fool-proof plan for the best day to launch anymore! All the best for your launch!
Fabian Maume
It actually depends. If you don't have an audience yet, I would recommend picking Friday as it has the lowest competition. If you have 500+ audience, Wed is the best pick for exposure If you have a 2k+ audience, you can try Monday to target the week's product. For other advice you can check my Product Launch Action Template.
Maria
@fabian_maume Thanks so much Fabian! I found also one your article about the launch - it is a great great help! ๐Ÿ™โœจ Thanks for sharing with the community! ๐Ÿค—
Gaurav Parvadiya
It can be any weekday. But Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are highly competitive.
Maria
@graham_patel Indeed, after all, I understand that it depends of the goal you determine - each day would have own benefits โ˜๐Ÿ˜Š
Zeeshan Akhtar
Looking forward to it