Here are 10 Golden Rules of SEO

1. Write for humans first, search engines second. 2. Use various tools for your SEO data insights. 3. Make sure your site is findable, crawlable, and understandable. 4. Depends, "it depends" and "maybe depends". ๐Ÿ˜‰ 5. Repurpose/recycle old content. 6. Don't try to make perfect or overoptimization. 7. Link to newly published articles from your existing posts (no orphaned content!). 8. Don't report your competitors, outwork them. 9. Make sure your content and its author are credible, believable, and reliable. 10. User experience matters so properly format your posts and create high-quality articles.

Replies

Cameron Howe
Thank you for this :)
Richard Gao
11. Link building. Probably the most important part. The other ones can be done simply if you realize it's an issue for you, but link building takes building connections with others and offering value.
Joan Mateo Duarte ๐Ÿš€
@richard_gao2 Can't agree more, link building is the best.
Rasmus Damkjaer
@richard_gao2 Linkbuilding is very important, but it has no value if website content and technical setup are poor.
Joan Mateo Duarte ๐Ÿš€
Thanks for sharing this information Nika! It's really good.
sowmya k s
Thank you for sharing. It's really good.
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นร๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆSEO
0. This is probably the best rule for onpage, "how you start" gives you an advantage over others who still follow the old ways of. Donโ€™t follow what youโ€™ve read up on how Onpage SEO works as one part of is wrong, if you do follow it word for word then sadly your "SEO will be Slow" because you delivered a "partial picture" to Google and the page will flatline for months on end. Sit back and think up a better way, that produces the "full picture", my Onpage SEO before 2015 used to be the same, reading up on and my SEO was Slow, not anymore. Since 2015, my On-site does not flatline, here is my example I tried 7 years ago; Re-designed a marketing page, onpage optimised, did an Onpage SEO even fixed my technical for loading speeds flipping from 99-100%, submitted for indexing all within 24 hours. The page was indexed within 5-10 minutes, checked for the long tailed keywords used, looked on page 2 [never page one, too early] and saw nothing, tried page 3 and there itโ€™s was sitting smartly and proud. Itโ€™s how you start your new webpage that really power-surges your pages better
Business Marketing with Nika
@noproseo Thank you for sharing your experience. If there were the opportunity to pin this comment, I would do that. ๐Ÿ™‚