Help picking our 1-liner

Daniel Baum
20 replies
I'm launching Sleek on PH next week, and trying to pick our 1-liner. Which is the best? Votes / recommendations / edits encouraged! Thanks!

Replies

Oscar Wehbe
Sleek Pay: Making the web your one click shop.
Daniel Baum
@oscar_wehbe Thanks Oscar! We're not a cart aggregator, so I worry about that being a misconception, but otherwise its a cool twist
Scott Kosmach
Sleek Pay: Shop everywhere with 1-click convenience
Scott Kosmach
Shop brick-and-mortar with 1-click convenience
Sandra Idjoski
Maybe something like "Checkout in 1 click - no matter where you shop." But I think all of them explain what you're making pretty well. 😄
Daniel Baum
@sandra_idjoski Thanks Sandra! Love the twist at the end
Rich Watson
I liked the first one. Been having this struggle recently too, I know what I want to use but struggling with the wording a little A free social trading app where retail traders collaborate A free social trading app where retail traders can collaborate A free social trading app for retail traders to collaborate A free social trading app for retail trader collaboration A social trading app where retail traders collaborate (x3)
Daniel Baum
@richw thanks! Might be worth drafting some with slightly different language i.e. collaborate isn't the most clear action word, its a bit too resume-y for me. But I might not be the target you're conveying to
Launching soon!
I find the first one much more impressive and to-the-point. Moreover, I will be happy to support you on the launch day. Just let me know when you are up to this.
Daniel Baum
@qudsia_ali Thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback and support! We're planning to launch Wed Sept 7!
Sarah Playford
Checkout from any store with 1 click.
Andrew C.
Thats that from me !
Darwin Binesh
Buy it with one click. - makes them click to find out how it works. Wow them with a good write-up. 1 click. Any store. Sleek Pay. - written like an apple headline (hopefully it sells as well). Good luck!
Daniel Baum
@darwin_binesh Thanks Darwin! Especially like the Apple-influenced version
Daniel Baum
Thanks everyone who commented!!! Two winners have emerged, please reply to this comment for which is best: 1. Sleek Pay: Checkout from any store with 1 click 2. Sleek Pay: Amazon-like checkout with cashback, everywhere you shop