Has Product Hunt helped you in anyway?

Asif Kaal
23 replies
Has producthunt help you in any way? If so pls reply with a simple Yes or No?

Replies

Kamin kabeb
This is a community of brainy people not tik tok users thats why I love it
yes it has, A lot infact
Vinny Maxwell
@khanam_sultana there is a medicine to help in weight loss without side effects check out - www.emedsshop.com/phentermine-2/
Shaf Imtiaz
I just started I hope i can say Yes in a few weeks haha
Jan Forsthuber
Hopefully it will once we launch :D
David Lauchenauer
Hey, Yes product hunt has helped us a lot. On the launch of IndieBrands we received over 1.000 unique visitors. To this day it's still our 2 highest referral source with over 1.500 users. Besides that indiehackers was also a great referrer
Sefora Tunc
@gmiadlich how did you do that? What do I need to do to get attention on product hunt? 🙈
David Lauchenauer
@yosefora Hey, the biggest impact was propably the social network of my partner. He's been building product for quite a while now & he has build quite a community. He believes in building in public etc. which helped him grow to great margins. He posted the product and a lot of questions on indiehackers aswell shared it all on twitter & we helped sharing it. Socialize and good things will happen.
Sourabh Goyal
Recently created an account here. let's see how it goes
Joseph Bowman
I didn't have a real successful launch for unscatter.com, appears I can't even link it using the !Unscatter tag, which is disappointing. I guess I need to just keep learning how this site works.
Tasnuva Ashraf Umama
Made me find a community I had never seen on any other social media site before
Emma Phượng Nguyễn
Yes, I have some unique visit from PH, however, still figure it out.
Roy
Yes..We managed to get some unique set of eyes on our website!
Mayank Gupta
Yes, i use many products listed in PH, both in my projects as well as personally, and also have connected to many people here who have good knowledge about their domain.