Has anyone noticed, Bard responses have become so much better. How are you using Bard?

Shay
18 replies

Replies

Dogyun Jeong
It is exciting to hear it. I was relying on chat GPT mostly after testing both of them. I think it is time to check Bard now for me again
@dogyun_jeong Same here! I was also using chat GPT for most of my work til recently. Probably since Bard is connected to the internet, so with that it has more updated and timely responses.
Clarence Thomas
I've definitely noticed the significant improvement in Bard's responses! Personally, I'm utilizing Bard to assist with creative writing projects, generating captivating storylines and engaging dialogue.
@clarencet_88 Exactly right! It's much faster, more accurate and specific. We can get a good response in most of the time, a single prompt. That's awesome 🙌
Yes! Bard seems to be much better. Personally, I think it's a bit better than even ChatGPT now
Neha
@marksachintha Yes, for sometimes it much better than Chatgpt
Dexter Awoyemi
Based on the replies, sounds like Google is paying you (jk) I should try Bard out again!
@dextersjab 😂haha no. I'm as surprised as you. Chat GPT was my go to, until @marksachintha recently told me to check it out again.
Dexter Awoyemi
@marksachintha @shaaay I actually spent the day using it yesterday. It's definitely improving. Very fast inference and use of Internet data. Much better than Bing AI. GPT-4 still has the best quality output, but I'm using Bard for some stuff, especially non-code-related. Apparently, DeepMind is also building Gemini, which is supposed to be ground-up multi-modal and set to rival ChatGPT 🫠
Grace Cuevas
I've been using Bard more than ChatGPT! It's much more accurate and specific now.
Kenny William
Yes, I have noticed that Bard responses have become much better. I think this is due to a number of factors, including the following: The dataset that Bard is trained on has been expanded and updated. This means that Bard has access to more information and can generate more accurate and relevant responses. The quality rating system has been improved. This means that Bard's responses are more likely to be accurate and helpful. The underlying technology has been improved. This means that Bard is able to generate more creative and informative responses. In my daily research tasks bard helps me out in fetching different data and give the accurate information from the web while sometimes it's not correct but it does make your work easier while also it can create informational presentation in minutes. So in my opinion bard is way better than chat gpt
Apart from giving good responses, sometimes the fact you can create separate chatrooms like in chat GPT, Bard can sometimes become a little annoying, because it keeps re-using and trying to relate to the previous chat.
Trevor White
I've noticed chatGPT is performing worse than previously. I generally only use AI for high level design questions or sanity checks. I always run software projects by it to see the stack ideas it has for implementing them. Sometimes I learn new tools that I then use to write the software. I even use it like this for my company I launched today, Poket Dev.
Dexter Awoyemi
@trevorwhite Poket Dev aesthetics and mission are dope! Where are the social links? Keen to follow.
Mei
I haven’t tried Bard yet but curious to know in what ways is it better than ChatGPT?
@thisismeihere not sure if I can say it’s better than ChatGPT per say, but compared to Bard those days, now it gives better responses. The advantage I would say it’s because it’s connected to the internet, so it has updated info.