Doing 4 peoples work by my self on launch day! Here’s how I planned it

Slim Geransar
114 replies
Ok so most you my friends know I’m launching soon! Feb 5th and many of you have already supported me which I am beyond grateful and you know will support you back. ♥️ https://www.producthunt.com/prod... The challenge is on launch day, especially as I don’t have a huge team to split up the work load. Just me and my rockstar CTO who is focusing on making sure everything runs smoothly with the product. That leaves me to make sure the launch is successful. Here is my game plan and for those who have launched kindly share your experience 1. Create a launch day checklist (places to post/share) 2. Create different copy for posts/reach outs etc. (Although my individual reach outs are going to be personalized and not basic cut copy paste) I value true effort for reach outs 3. Time blocking. Reach outs vs responding to comments. 4. Adjusting sleep cycle to wake up on launch time and feel rested. 5. Take day off from my full time job (😅) yes I’m working on my business and working full time. I have no life. 6. Have a dog walker so I focus on the marathon 24h I need 7. Drinking plenty of water and have food ready. Is there anything else?

Replies

Kaushal Gajjar
Great List! 👏 We've followed a few of your strategies and are excited to share that we're live today too! We would love your support. Check out our product here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Looking forward to your feedback and support! 🚀
@kaushal_im absolutely, I just supported! Would love you to return the favor by being notified of my launch!!
Dmytro Semyrian
Great plan! It sounds like you've covered all the essential tasks for a successful launch day. One additional suggestion would be to leverage your existing network and ask friends, family, and colleagues to help spread the word about your launch on their social media platforms. This can significantly increase your reach and visibility. Best of luck with your launch!
Lukas Rüger
Wanted to recommend lots of coffee, but then I saw your answer in my discussion :D The rest looks good! Be well rested
Oleksandr Buratynskyi
@lrueger decaf also works and allows to feel less anxiety
Rick Fan
Congrats, Slim, your plan gives me a good reference. Good luck!
Vincent Xu
don't forget to take a moment for yourself during the day. It's easy to get caught up in the hustle, but remember to breathe and take short breaks to recharge.
Mun
Wish everyone a productive day 😘
Rayan Zeggari
Good luck on the launch Slim ! Sounds like a great plan
Adnan Shkoor
Launching a highly anticipated game can be a thrilling yet challenging experience, especially when you find yourself shouldering the workload of four people. It's like being the lone hero in a multiplayer game, facing a horde of tasks and challenges on launch day. You're the one-man squad navigating through the battlefield of deadlines, bug fixes, and last-minute optimizations. Picture yourself as the protagonist in a high-stakes gaming mission, where your skills and strategies are put to the ultimate test. Each task you conquer is a level cleared, and every bug squashed is a victory against the formidable bosses of game development. As you tackle the workload, envision your workspace as your gaming headquarters, filled with the energy of a LAN party. The deadlines are the ticking countdown of a bomb, and your efficient multitasking is the key to defusing it in time. Remember, you're not just a solo player; you're the main character in a gaming narrative where success depends on your ability to adapt, improvise, and overcome obstacles. Each completed task is a checkpoint, marking your progress towards the grand finale – the game launch. Your dedication and hard work on launch day are the equivalent of grinding through an epic quest, gaining experience points with every hurdle overcome. The gaming community eagerly awaits your creation, and your solo effort is the plot twist they never saw coming. So, power up your creativity, equip yourself with determination, and embrace the launch day challenge as the ultimate gaming marathon. May your code be bug-free, your servers stable, and your launch day experience an epic achievement in the gaming world! nineapk.com/
Take day off from my full time job (😅) yes I’m working on my business and working full time. I have no life. I feel this statement. What are some other ways I can support you?
Abdal Yousef
@ar_bell I feel this statement too. It can't get harder than living the Dual Life and Running a Startup While Working Full-Time.
@ar_bell glad I’m not the only one. I really appreciate it, just supporting on the day and if you can sharing the project with your network would be so appreciated. I would 100% return the favor, I hope that goes without saying!
Vinay
I'm going through this exact experience and checklist myself, and I have less than a week to launch, and I'm just starting up! I'm crazy! ha
Daisy
Congratulations and good luck <3
Nguyễn Minh Thức
Wow, your plan is so awesome meh, noted them!
Sanyan Sharma
Congrats and thanks for sharing this!
Kali
Don't forget to take a breather too! While launch day might feel like the biggest milestone moment, it's just the beginning of a longer journey - don't wear yourself out too early!
Lilangani Rathmale
great plannnnn :D & stay energetic, focused, chill as always
@lilangani_rathmale the energetic and focused is the easy part. I think it’s the chill part I’m going to struggle with lol. Thanks Lilangani!
Jin Lee
how did you prioritize the list of MANY items you needed to get done for your launch?
@jgleeee i put everything on a piece of paper, with no order. Just drifting down everything I could think of. Then I prioritized on highest impact, to lowest impact. Hope that helps Jin.
Crystal J
Good luck with your launch, Slim! I will definitely support! 🤞
Layla Jackson
Are there specific platforms or communities where you expect the most engagement? Allocating more time there might maximize impact.
Prem Saini
Good going slim!! Good luck on your launch🚀