Does AI written content rank well?

Anil Matcha
21 replies

Replies

Gloria G
Let's try! Yes, AI-written content can rank well when properly optimized and tailored to the target audience and search engine requirements. Quality and relevance are key factors, just as with human-written content. AI can assist in generating content, but it's important to review and refine it to ensure it meets your specific SEO and user engagement goals
Drew_Quinn
yes! as long as it useful contents
Syed M Islam
Ofcourse it does. It should be unique and valuable. Keywords must be included also.
Adam Cohen Hillel
From my I've seen so far with Deepen's content, not so much
Geri Máté
Never tried but based on others experience it's useless
Shivangi Awasthi
The ranking of AI-written content in search engines like Google depends on several factors. AI-generated content can rank well if it meets certain criteria, but it's not guaranteed to do so just because it's AI-written. It's important to understand that while AI can assist in content creation, it doesn't replace the need for human oversight. Human editors and content creators can review and refine AI-generated content to ensure it meets quality and relevance standards. Ultimately, the success of AI-written content in ranking well depends on how effectively it aligns with the principles of good content creation and SEO. Hope this helps :))
Nick Anisimov
Depending on the business. If your competitors also use AI, then most likely not.
Jeorge
Great question. It's important to ensure that AI-generated content is well-written, relevant, and tailored to your audience. Quality should always be a top priority. And of course, AI-generated content should be unique and not duplicate existing content on the web. So even if the content is generated by AI, it still needs to be engaging and resonate with your readers to keep them on your site. Don't forget to proofread it before you post it - like I just did! ;)
Ben
It's sort of trick question, webpages get ranked. Content is approximately 20% of the Google SER algorithm, you can add another circa 14% if your domain is deemed to have expertise in the given 'niche' (hub and spoke, topical clusters, etc). So does AI content rank well. It depends here are the main factors: Competition for the keyword / keyphrase Domain authority Backlinks Page Speed Freshness (yes this is a thing...) Meta Title Meta Description The quality of the content - Engaging - Demostrates expertise - How much a is read (bounce rate) - etc Does AI content rank? Yes absolutely but is just part of the puzzel
Ashmil Hussain
Not everyone is a good content writer, but they may have good knowledge. Therefore, it is important to create a strong outline for your content and utilize AI-based tools to rewrite it in a compelling manner. This ensures that the content retains its essence but is written well with the help of AI. If you plan to generate content entirely using AI, such as asking AI to create a full-page content from an outline, it may lack the necessary depth and knowledge, resulting in a lack of interest from the readers. AI can also assist in using the correct keywords for SEO purposes.
Daniel Hunt
Purely AI-written content will get outperformed by an AI-person duo! Imo it won't be long before SEO stuff takes into account whether content feels like it was written by an AI or human (might actually already be happening?). Also as people get more used to identifying AI content they'll be drawn towards human content more. If a human edits the output of an AI then they can give it some authentic touches as well as hitting particular SEO-goals so I think that is really the gold standard at the moment
Lisa Stanley
Make sure your product is well-polished and ready for launch.
David Haber
You usually need to edit it quite a bit, but depends on the niche ;-)
Rohan Pathak
What Is the context of the written content? SEO? Or social media articles?
Chris Lindner
Based on my attempts, SEO articles generated through simple prompts didn't bring significant traffic.
George Burmistrov
It does, as long as you care for its quality. The keywords need to be relevant, the message itself has to be useful and interesting. AI is just a tool now that can help you jump over the process of writing the text and move straight to improving it. It's like working with a template instead of a blank sheet of paper.
Sanjana Varandani
It does, as long as it is you define what it is for and then optimise it appropriately.
Relja Denic
I mean if you just give basic inputs and don't have a humane that can edit it afterward, it won't work. You still need time and a human to fix it up, but if you do it good it can for sure speed up the process.
Daniel Zaitzow
I presume it doesn't get flagged today as AI content but I would imagine down the road we might run into complex SEO models that vet and prioritize human generated content. If it is discernible I guess is the question.
It depends on the type of content. A good rule of thumb is to use AI as an outline or brainstorming tool and go from there.