Do you use an agenda regularly?

Buse Başar
22 replies

Replies

Jason Andries
I use my online agenda on a daily basis as I have a very busy life next to work and tend to forget some things if I don't add them to my agenda. Furthermore, I like that it gives me an overview of what my day will look like!
Buse Başar
@jason_andries1 is there an application or website that you use for an online organizer?
Jason Andries
@buse_basar I just put it all in my iCloud agenda so that it's all connected to my laptop & phone and I can access is everywhere. My Google Calendar is also connected to my iCalendar so that it gets added automatically as well
Ezgi Aydın
Yes I use mine every day because I tend to forget things
Buse Başar
@ezgi_aydin I recommend vitamin B12 is also :D
Ezgi Aydın
@buse_basar Great recommendation thank you :)
Ayşegül Çorok
Yes I do, because I love seeing what I've done before.
Buse Başar
@aysegulcorok Yes, it is very useful not only for future planning, but also to be able to see the past.
Gizem Nur Keskin
I try to but these days it seems like a burden for me. I know it helps me a lot but I cannot get myself use it every day...
Buse Başar
@gizemnurkeskin If it is difficult to write manually, I recommend digital ones.
Samuel Lake
I have before but using it too strictly ends up feeling constricting. So I've ended up just adopting a loose agenda and really not sweating it if I don't stick to it
Buse Başar
@sam_drotar Are you able to complete your tasks in this way? İs your time being productive ?
Samuel Lake
@buse_basar Yeah its what I've found to be the most productive for me
Diana Yerkanatova
Yes, it helps to stay focused and keep on track more effectively.
Buse Başar
@diaanna I absolutely right👍🏼
Edgar
Yes but I’m not always very strict with adding all my tasks to it
Buse Başar
@edgar1 I guess even writing down the main titles helps you maintain order.
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
Yes, and pen and paper work better for me. I just love the feeling of it, feels real :)
Buse Başar
@dan_yes I absolutely agree :)
Edwward Liie
Yes, I use & review and modify the agenda as needed. Most trusted business news and financial information with Investor Money
Jasper Ruijs
I use my planner for everything, and I even schedule dates with myself to schedule certain events. A life well managed is a prosperous life.
Buse Başar
@jas801 I like the last sentence very much, I agree with your opinion to the end.