βœ…πŸ““πŸ“±Do you use a notepad or do you prefer digital notes and apps?πŸ’₯

Antoni Kozelski
107 replies

Replies

Shubham Dhawan
Always carry a small notebook on the go but when I'm sitting at my desk, the iPad is all that I need
Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
Exceedingly moving to digital notes for the sole advantage of ease of recall. Easy to trace them back when I need them!
Nitin Joshi
@ajinkya_bhat @antonikozelski I use samsung phone, the preinstall notepad i use. One this is very good in samsung you can lock the folder for security.
Dima Tryhubenko
@ajinkya_bhat not a huge fan of using Notion on my phone too. It’s basically just a laptop app for me, unlike Anytype which is far more mobile-friendly
Drew_Quinn
i use sticky note from microsoft because it synchronize across platform
Dennis Aronov
I use Notes on my apple products because they since but I think when brainstorming something, writing on a physical notepad helps!
Jaya Krishnan
Using digital most of the time (Apple notes) However taking notes by hand allows you to remember the material better than typing those notes on a computer. Most of the ideas were born on the whiteboards where they were written by bare hands.
Antoni Kozelski
@imjay Most of the ideas were born on the whiteboards where they were written by bare hands.πŸ‘
Panagiota Gkotsi
A combination. Pen and paper to gather my to-dos and Notion to organize and start working on them
Lucas Weißmann
I use a combination of digital and physical note-taking methods, depending on my specific needs. For capturing quick reminders and notes, I turn to digital note-taking apps. However, when I seek a more immersive and creative process, such as brainstorming ideas or sketching out thoughts to clear my mind, I prefer using a physical notepad.
Felya Bilgen
I would prefer an app to save all my notes :)
Nitin Joshi
@felicitias use mobile app to note down something is very easy. Not everything you have a pen or a notebook.
Prem Saini
I use digital notes and applications for convenience and efficiency, but I can appreciate the sense of productivity that comes from utilising a notepad.
Both. Notepads help me think. Digital notes help me organize.
Hemalatha Rajendran
I prefer sticky notes and sticky paper notes (physical) as both work fine for me and are easy to use
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
I use iPad with Apple pen and an app called Notability. It's a game changer!
Judith Amarachi πŸ’™
For my goals and daily tasks, Notepad is my preference. For ideas and other business-related stuff, Google Docs is my preference.
Launching soon!
I use both a notepad and digital notes and apps, depending on the situation. I like the portability and flexibility of a notepad, but I appreciate the search and organization features of digital notes.
Diana Akchurina
Yes, I do, especially when having f2f meetings