✅📓📱Do you use a notepad or do you prefer digital notes and apps?💥

Antoni Kozelski
107 replies

Replies

Jaya Krishnan
Using digital most of the time (Apple notes) However taking notes by hand allows you to remember the material better than typing those notes on a computer. Most of the ideas were born on the whiteboards where they were written by bare hands.
Antoni Kozelski
@imjay Most of the ideas were born on the whiteboards where they were written by bare hands.👍
Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
Exceedingly moving to digital notes for the sole advantage of ease of recall. Easy to trace them back when I need them!
Nitin Joshi
@ajinkya_bhat @antonikozelski I use samsung phone, the preinstall notepad i use. One this is very good in samsung you can lock the folder for security.
Dima Tryhubenko
@ajinkya_bhat not a huge fan of using Notion on my phone too. It’s basically just a laptop app for me, unlike Anytype which is far more mobile-friendly
Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
@antonikozelski Notion! Although I don't love it on phone, still my go-to way of storing notes :)
Drew_Quinn
i use sticky note from microsoft because it synchronize across platform
Dennis Aronov
I use Notes on my apple products because they since but I think when brainstorming something, writing on a physical notepad helps!
Antoni Kozelski
@dennis_aronov when I'm brainstorming, I sometimes forget the purpose of the notes.😀
Panagiota Gkotsi
A combination. Pen and paper to gather my to-dos and Notion to organize and start working on them
Lucas Weißmann
I use a combination of digital and physical note-taking methods, depending on my specific needs. For capturing quick reminders and notes, I turn to digital note-taking apps. However, when I seek a more immersive and creative process, such as brainstorming ideas or sketching out thoughts to clear my mind, I prefer using a physical notepad.
Antoni Kozelski
@lwsm99 thanks for the detailed reply🦾
Felya Bilgen
I would prefer an app to save all my notes :)
Nitin Joshi
@felicitias use mobile app to note down something is very easy. Not everything you have a pen or a notebook.
Prem Saini
I use digital notes and applications for convenience and efficiency, but I can appreciate the sense of productivity that comes from utilising a notepad.
Antoni Kozelski
@prem_saini1 using a notepad is still sometimes necessary📓
Both. Notepads help me think. Digital notes help me organize.
Hemalatha Rajendran
I prefer sticky notes and sticky paper notes (physical) as both work fine for me and are easy to use
Nitin Joshi
@hemalatha_rajendran sticky note on windows computer is my most favourite.
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
I use iPad with Apple pen and an app called Notability. It's a game changer!
Judith Amarachi 💙
For my goals and daily tasks, Notepad is my preference. For ideas and other business-related stuff, Google Docs is my preference.
Launching soon!
I use both a notepad and digital notes and apps, depending on the situation. I like the portability and flexibility of a notepad, but I appreciate the search and organization features of digital notes.
Diana Akchurina
Yes, I do, especially when having f2f meetings
Lilia
Mostly I use notepad😀