Do you have any special motivational quote?

Replies

sameh zemzem
WHO RISKS NOTHING GAIN NOTHING !
Moon
Launching soon!
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." - Christian D. Larson.
Luca Dalla Chiara
It's not a quote but a speech...here it goes: "You cannot stop, You cannot give up. You need that Momentum to break free. When a rocket is flying out towards the moon to escape the atmosphere it doesn't F***ing pause half way up the sky does it? No! It keeps going. You're in competition with the entire world - everyone wants to escape. you cannot be lazy! You're the only one that can make this work and you're the only one who can F*** this up! šŸ’ŖšŸ¼
Felix
"80,000 hours" - that's the time an average person works and it actually motivates me to use my time as good as I can.
Business Marketing with Nika
@wherelambo That is damn good motivation! I think that sometimes people are vulnerable to spending too much time on others' projects, but do not want to sacrifice it for their own dreams.
Anna Chen
"Life is about creating yourself, and not just living it." -George Bernard Shaw
Michael Kurek
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Winston Churchill