Do you eat breakfast to get the day off to a good start, yes or no?

Viola Schoell
41 replies
I rely on a nutritious breakfast to power up my energy levels and ensure a great start to my day. However, I'm aware that not everyone enjoys breakfast. Are you on Team Breakfast, prioritizing a morning meal, or Team No-Breakfast, opting for hearty lunches and dinners instead?

Replies

Alex Couture
Love the awareness feeling induced by intermittent fasting, but most of the time it's eggs for me.
I didn't eat breakfast before, but now I do
Neil
I usually start the day with a smoothy
Sergios Charalambous
Shake in the morning which takes me only 1 min to prepare. I add water, plant based protein, banana and blueberries. This around 350 calories.
Luka Brzin
@sergios_charalambous What kind of plant based protein do you use?
Ivo Ivanovski
Just a plain oat meal very early in the morning with hot cacao. Then I eat "real" breakfast few hours later :)
Pleasure Meditation
I'm on Team Breakfast. It's a must for me, but I rarely have eggs and meat. I generally have oat-based cold cereals, flavored instant oatmeal or fruit ....and coffee of course! Later, I STILL have those heartly lunches and dinners. There is no "instead" for me. LOL.
George Burmistrov
Yes, cause I wake up hungry and there is nothing worse but a hungry me :D
Toby Startygen
I cycle. Sometimes I'm doing intermittent fasting, sometimes I eat breakfast. It depends on the day ahead, whether I exercise in the morning. If I really want to do deep work and have the time I don't eat, because the focus in the morning with an empty stomach is insane for me.
Nataliya Trotsenko
I am on some grey side, as in the morning I am drinking coffee from Dolce Gusto machine and eat some berries or fruits (for ex., blueberries/apple). It is tasty & starts my day nicely
Business Marketing with Nika
Yeah, but before I do my workout. But it is not a necessity. :)
Arif Woozeer
I don't usually do; I just start the day with a coffee and then then my next meal is by lunch already. It's now brunch.
Anil Yarimca
Can't start the day without breakfast, even if it's something small.
Kateryna Ostapenko๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›
I don't, and that's a mistake. Until two years ago, I was a breakfast person. I practiced intermittent fasting, and it worked really well for my health. I would stop eating at 17:00, then have a very big breakfast in the morning and would feel great. Two years ago, I moved to the GMT+0 zone, while the entire company is in GMT+2. Currently, when I wake up, everyone is already working, and I feel like I need to catch up, so I drink coffee and dive in. This is a bad habit that I have been trying to break for months now. Later in the day, I see that I am opting for less healthy options than I normally would.
Igor Lysenko
Yes, breakfast with coffee is a good start.
Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
I associate breakfasts with holidays! So no breakfasts on working days for me...
Jeff Dwoskin
it is the most important meal of the day :)
Aneesh Arora
Yes! I eat the same breakfast everyday which I can cook quickly which I enjoy and I think is nutritious - double sided egg with cheese and bread
Ebru
I used to have a regular breakfast at home, before leaving for work, but lately, I just grab a banana or an apple and then eat a bigger meal.
Dan O'Malley
Water and coffee in the morning. A light lunch. Healthy snacks and then a big dinner.