Do you eat breakfast to get the day off to a good start, yes or no?

Viola Schoell
41 replies
I rely on a nutritious breakfast to power up my energy levels and ensure a great start to my day. However, I'm aware that not everyone enjoys breakfast. Are you on Team Breakfast, prioritizing a morning meal, or Team No-Breakfast, opting for hearty lunches and dinners instead?

Replies

Arif Woozeer
I don't usually do; I just start the day with a coffee and then then my next meal is by lunch already. It's now brunch.
I didn't eat breakfast before, but now I do
Neil
I usually start the day with a smoothy
Sergios Charalambous
Shake in the morning which takes me only 1 min to prepare. I add water, plant based protein, banana and blueberries. This around 350 calories.
Luka Brzin
@sergios_charalambous What kind of plant based protein do you use?
Ivo Ivanovski
Just a plain oat meal very early in the morning with hot cacao. Then I eat "real" breakfast few hours later :)
Pleasure Meditation
I'm on Team Breakfast. It's a must for me, but I rarely have eggs and meat. I generally have oat-based cold cereals, flavored instant oatmeal or fruit ....and coffee of course! Later, I STILL have those heartly lunches and dinners. There is no "instead" for me. LOL.
George Burmistrov
Yes, cause I wake up hungry and there is nothing worse but a hungry me :D
Toby Startygen
I cycle. Sometimes I'm doing intermittent fasting, sometimes I eat breakfast. It depends on the day ahead, whether I exercise in the morning. If I really want to do deep work and have the time I don't eat, because the focus in the morning with an empty stomach is insane for me.
Nataliya Trotsenko
I am on some grey side, as in the morning I am drinking coffee from Dolce Gusto machine and eat some berries or fruits (for ex., blueberries/apple). It is tasty & starts my day nicely
Business Marketing with Nika
Yeah, but before I do my workout. But it is not a necessity. :)
Anil Yarimca
Can't start the day without breakfast, even if it's something small.
Kateryna Ostapenko๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›
I don't, and that's a mistake. Until two years ago, I was a breakfast person. I practiced intermittent fasting, and it worked really well for my health. I would stop eating at 17:00, then have a very big breakfast in the morning and would feel great. Two years ago, I moved to the GMT+0 zone, while the entire company is in GMT+2. Currently, when I wake up, everyone is already working, and I feel like I need to catch up, so I drink coffee and dive in. This is a bad habit that I have been trying to break for months now. Later in the day, I see that I am opting for less healthy options than I normally would.
Igor Lysenko
Yes, breakfast with coffee is a good start.
Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
I associate breakfasts with holidays! So no breakfasts on working days for me...
Alex Couture
Love the awareness feeling induced by intermittent fasting, but most of the time it's eggs for me.
Jeff Dwoskin
it is the most important meal of the day :)
Aneesh Arora
Yes! I eat the same breakfast everyday which I can cook quickly which I enjoy and I think is nutritious - double sided egg with cheese and bread
Ebru
I used to have a regular breakfast at home, before leaving for work, but lately, I just grab a banana or an apple and then eat a bigger meal.
Dan O'Malley
Water and coffee in the morning. A light lunch. Healthy snacks and then a big dinner.