Do you also have side hustles or concentrate on one project only?

If you have a side hustle, what is it?

Replies

I am a strong believer of focus actually
Sergei Petrov
Good question. For now I have to combine it and itโ€™s very difficult. So I'm looking forward to being fully immersed in my business.
Salar Davari
I'd prefer finishing one project and then starting a new one. For two years, my team has been working on an AI powered platform for real estate photos. I finally launched it today. I think I can start a new project within a month or so. By the way, we'll be happy if you check our product and let us know what you think. here's the link. Thanks. (https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Jake Harrison
I had many Side hustles
AmazingSylvia
Geminis like side hustle lol
Semyon Fridman
Yes! Managing a side job while focusing on a main project is tough but worth it. I use our own AI tools to help with writing and research, making my work sometimes 10 times faster. How do others leverage tech in their side hustles?
Saibu Baba
I'm having about 3 now. But I'll love to just sell one or two and focus on what's left. 1. Remote Talent Labs (focused on helping startups hire and work with tech talent in Africa). Launching on PH and would appreciate your support: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... 2. Worqstrap - a remote work and future of work blog and review site 3. Dramacaps - Korean drama review platform (my obsession with Korean drama birthed this)
Daxeel Soni
Primarily, my focus remains on my main project as it takes up most of my working hours. I do explore side hustles but mostly over the weekends when I have extra time away from my main project. While my main project pays the bills, I use my side hustle to explore different areas and gain new skills. I find this balance beneficial for me as it keeps my creativity ignited and prevents burnout from focusing on one thing only. I believe it's a great way to diversify and keep learning new things in the professional domain.
Business Marketing with Nika
@daxeelsoni I have the same approach. Many side projects previously done for fun evolved to something that later paid my bills. :-)
Daxeel Soni
@busmark_w_nika That's wonderful to hear! It truly validates the approach, doesn't it? I find that side projects keep me excited and enthusiastic about my work, especially when they evolve into something more substantial. They can indeed turn out to be a unforeseen source of income and satisfaction, which is always a nice surprise. Keep hustling and exploring new opportunities!
Mansi Trivedi
Well I'm side hustling my studies along with my work right now. ๐Ÿ˜„โœŒ๏ธ I think if you want to do more in life, you've gotta do more with your life.
ๅˆ˜lucie
I've always wanted to explore some side hustles to make some extra money, but I haven't found any new directions to try yet.
Fabian Frank Werner
I am building my personal brand and newsletter!
Bessie Johnson
I focus on one project exclusively, giving it my full attention.
Margie Evans
I'm only concentrating on one project.
Katrina Brooks
Actually, I firmly believe in the power of focus.
Lloyd Carr
A good query. I currently have to mix it, which is quite challenging. I therefore anticipate devoting myself entirely to my business.
Mary Dozier
Irene Chapman
I worked numerous side jobs.
Glenda B. Greenberg