Did you succeed in finding investors or funding through Product Hunt?

If yes, how the process went? Was it thanks to launch day or were you promoted on PH? Pls, let me know.

Replies

Carson Cohen
For Fusion, not yet. Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. πŸ€– Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. πŸ”₯ We launched today. If you’re interested, check it out! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Through Product Hunt? No. But the first angel investor we (Ceeya) got was due to the noise we've created while being #4 product of the day. This was someone we had already known but didn't know he would be interested in angel investing. He came up to us first after hearing about our achievement on PH.
Nick Havryliak
@djteknokid congrats with this. We are launching on Mon let's see how it will go for us)
@mykolahavryliak Good luck man! I am following you and will make sure to upvote and leave you comments. Hope this gives you any momentum you may need. (We needed)
Business Marketing with Nika
@djteknokid So if I understand it, PH gave your some kind of publicity, right?
Raj @ Vault Vision
Best to network and ask for warm intros to investors or create highly personalized cold emails to aligned investors for your stage/sector.
Jingying Huang
@rajnijjer Love the advice! Where would you suggest someone going to network with potential investors?
Raj @ Vault Vision
@jyfhuang investor pitch events, boot camps, startup events.
Gibril Longmene
Not yet, im still looking for investors. i develop an AI tool that generate video scripts and thumbnail images for youtube, instagram, tiktok.
Business Marketing with Nika
@longmenegib I think that some people on PH launches the list of investors. Have you noticed?