Describe your product in 5 words.

Aaron O'Leary
142 replies
I think it's important to be able to quickly summarise your product to anyone who may be interested such as potential investors and customers. A good challenge for this is to describe it in 5 words as best you can!

Replies

Shantanu
Social products review app
Gary
Find best Android apps.
Shail Silver
@gary_miller4 AI instantly writes anything perfectly - We're trending on the homepage, check out ParagraphAI!
Gary
@shailsilver It's cool trick: "Please verify your email for up to 20 free writes per day (~150,000 words monthly).. We've sent a verification email to"
Rangarajan Nallappa
Screen Recorder for all platforms
Omkar Birje
Turn your skills into a digital product - live on product hunt Digital product kit.
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
@aaronoleary SEOs were told, read up and watched on how seo works, then applied it the way they’ve been told, well then one part of it is wrong. 20 years ago, I came across SEO, I read it the same way, I optimised based on what I read for my business as visitors was zero and the pages seo flatlined, it failed, so I knew I had to wait. That business has now gone, the bankers killed it in 2008-09 we in the UK called it the credit crunch. About 5 years ago, I delved more into onpage SEO, why is "SEO so Slow", there has to be a reason so delved looking for it. I found out that if I ignored how to apply it thinking like an seo professional would and think like a 💎business owner would robustly💎 then my pages fly through, no more flatlining. One day, I did my keyword research, designed a free template page I liked, optimised it, even fixed my pagespeed for technical SEO & did my onpage SEO audit, now I submitted it for indexing all in one [1] day. After submitting, I found back then it was indexed within 5-10 minutes, I was happy. Next I searched on Google for my fat based [2 word] keyword, it wasn’t sitting on page 1 and 2 but was sitting on page 3, so it worked. So my SEO now is a lot faster. "Think" like a 💎business owner💎 and you’ll not be sorry. I’m qualified for Electronics, when I problem occurs, common sense kicks in to fix it, the same applies here. SEOs don’t use common sense. Have you heard of Yoast, they wrote a page about on "if Google changes your meta description then we can do nothing about it". I sat there and thought about it using common sense, a light bulb moment kicked in. I found where Google went in for their meta description, copied that sentence and changed my old to my new meta description [thanks google] and added the long tailed keywords in a modified sentence and submitted. My page was falling before, thanks Google, so I played their game back and now ranking has vastly improved. So Yoast you didn’t use common sense here, I did, they don’t use it.
Jetmir Haxhiavdyli
Send and collect embed voice testimonials
Jetmir Haxhiavdyli
@reubenmetcalfe I think it is, if static testimonials increase CRO up to 34% this should easily double it, they are really dynamic, can't wait to ship it.
Olivier Tolédano
Goodbye to CRM data entry
Ariel Rubin
fastest way to manage content
Aaron O'Leary
@ariel_rubin What makes it the fastest? 👀
Ariel Rubin
@aaronoleary store, share, feedback, and manage all your visual assets all in one place. (also it looks really damn beautiful)
Hugh Lagrotteria
Great prompt, @aaronoleary — so true! Outdone — "Eliminating stress from gift shopping" Thoughts @jonathan_nass?
Aaron O'Leary
@jonathan_nass @hugh_lagrotteria Need this, oh my god especially coming up to the holiday season
Sandra Idjoski
Turning online research into assets. Getting it down to 7 words was far easier than 5. 😄
Clément Souchier
Agreed. Some are simpler than others. What would be the pitch for Notion, Figma, Frame.io ? It sounds simpler for one feature products than productivy, ecosystemic tools, don't you think so @aaronoleary ? And what about naming other solutions for a quick understanding? For instance > Google Drive for audio pros/creators For our 1st product launch, we described Bridge.audio as: Google Drive X Soundcloud X DocSend.
Direct & Collect Videos from Smartphones
Jeff Doan
A reverse job board.
Ricardo Marinho
Start Your Startup Project, Today. 😎 (Teamfounder.co)
Julien Rioux
no-code web3 e-commerce platform
Ataei
Find people on GoogleMaps instantly.
Pinar Engur
Simple time tracking, actionable insights
Luka Vasic
Manage your LinkedIn Network - LeadDelta.
Dan Robins
Centralise and showcase your research Dualo.io - we're launching on PH in the new year, I can't wait!