[ChangeLog] May 20 Changelog — Shoutouts leaderboard | invite makers via email

Rajiv Ayyangar
47 replies

Shoutouts leaderboard

As a reminder, on each launch, makers can celebrate products that helped them via a limited number of Shoutouts. Our new Shoutouts Leaderboard is the go-to place to find the top products that makers love. Check out the trending section to see what's gaining traction or drill into some popular categories for something more specific.

Speaking of categories, you'll find Shoutouts on category pages too since they provide a powerful signal on which products are most loved by builders.

Consider spreading the love and adding shoutouts in your next launch.

Add makers to posts via email

It’s now easier than ever to invite your teammates to join your Product Hunt launch as a maker. When creating your next post, provide an email if you can’t remember your co-makers’ Product Hunt usernames. They’ll be added to your launch once they accept your invite and sign up to Product Hunt if they don’t have an account already.

Replies

Aqsa Sajjad
Thanks for the updates! The category shoutouts are a fantastic feature that will make the process smooth to find and appreciate the products. Keep improving it!
Ghulam Abbas
The ability to add makers to posts via email is indeed a valuable feature. Appreciate the update!
Konrad S.
Shoutouts leaderboard is a very good idea!
HelloLeo
Thank you for your update! Shoutouts is a good idea
Business Marketing with Nika
Like the idea – to remind successful launches (products). Good from the perspective of nostalgia in marketing and some proof that you did it! Keep doing a great work. 🙂 I think this is the very first time I can see these "promoted" discussion posts featuring some tech updates and I like it because I pay more attention to new tech changes on the platform that are useful for users. Nice!
Prema Toppo
That's an awesome update! It's great to see the top products that makers love.
SAAD AHMAD 2112620
@prema_toppo Hey we launched our product today, please go and have a look and don't forget to give support us.
Moon
Great updates! The new Shoutouts Leaderboard is a cool way to see trending products makers love, while inviting teammates via email makes collaboration smoother. Exciting additions for Product Hunt users!
Saad Ahmad
@moon10 Hey we launched our product Falcon AI today, please go and have a look and don't forget to give support us.
Isa Tanis
Is it possible to dismiss these featured discussions?
HelloLeo
Thanks for the updates! The ability is geat for makers. It's a valuable feature.
Zekiye Nur Kesici
This new Shoutouts Leaderboard is a great way for makers to celebrate products and easily spread love during their next launch. Inviting teammates via email simplifies the process of adding co-makers to Product Hunt posts.
SAAD AHMAD 2112620
@zekiye_nur_kesici Hey we launched our product today, please go and have a look and don't forget to give support us.
Keith Mc
Thanks for the updates, much appreciated
Ahmet Can Aslan
The Shoutouts Leaderboard is a great way to discover popular products that have helped fellow makers succeed. I'll definitely consider giving shoutouts to my favorite tools in my next launch and inviting co-makers via email to streamline the process.
Saad Ahmad
@can_beforesunset Hey we launched our product Falcon AI today, please go and have a look and don't forget to give support us.
Viktoriia Shevtsova
Love this ability for makers ! Thanks for update !
Anirudh Madhavan
Loving the new updates! 🚀 Shoutouts, leaderboards, and inviting makers via email are game-changers. Can't wait to see the community grow even more!
Rowe Morehouse
What is the benefit to the Maker if they choose to include shoutouts? Like, how does showing three products you use help your launch, or traction, etc. as a maker. That's something I am not quite understanding.
Peter Roy
For city planners and authorities, Parking Mate offers valuable insights into parking patterns and utilization rates, enabling more efficient management of urban spaces.
sign in
The changelog entry for May 20 mentions the addition of a Shoutouts leaderboard and the ability to invite makers via email. https://www.webhostingpk.com/
John Jack
Boy Tyranno Ranger Costume Yellow Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Cosplay Costumes In the colorful tapestry of modern pop culture, one phenomenon stands out as a vibrant expression of creativity, passion, and community: cosplay. Short for "costume play," cosplay is a subculture where enthusiasts dress up as characters from various media, including anime, manga, video games, movies, TV shows, and literature. At the heart of this phenomenon lie the meticulously crafted cosplay costumes, which serve as more than just garments but as tangible manifestations of fandom, identity, and artistic expression. https://www.ccosplay.com/zyurang...
SAAD AHMAD 2112620
@john_jack9 Hey we launched our product today, please go and have a look and don't forget to give support us.
Gaurav Pandey
Shoutouts leaderboard is a very fantastic idea!Thanks for the updates,
SAAD AHMAD 2112620
@gauravcode Hey we launched our product today, please go and have a look and don't forget to give support us.