πŸ₯³ Celebrating 300+ followers and 400+ points on Product Hunt

Arun Pariyar
52 replies
πŸ‘‹ Hi Community, Its been 13 days since my last celebration post of reaching 200 follower and 300 points (link below). https://www.producthunt.com/disc.... Again like last time, I just want to say thank you to the product hunt community for being so active and engaging. In my last post I said that on reaching 300+ followers, I would share my findings of how to connect with your network outside of Product Hunt but I can't do that today as I am busy with our ongoing Product hunt Launch here: πŸ‘‰ https://www.producthunt.com/post... (Please do support our launch πŸ™Œ ) I promise to get back to you all on the topic above and share my findings but for today I am occupied. However, I don't want to miss the chance to say Thank you to you all and wish you all a very good day πŸ™

Replies

Nicole Ogloza
killin it buddy!!!! :D How do you typically get followers of 300? was it in bulk, or just spending time making friends on here?
Arun Pariyar
Hi @nicole_ogloza, I will write and post a dedicated post in the coming day about this.
Saif Ullah Khalid
Many many congratulations mate. πŸŽ‰ You have my support 🀝
Raphael S.
Take it easy Arun, and congratulations on the release of SetOps πŸ”₯
Tony Yan
You are awesome!
That is awesome. I have supported your launch. It is really a great idea you have come up with.
Johan Steneros
Been reading your posts here lately. Good stuff and congrats on the launch. I have asked my CTO cofounder to take a look and see if it could be something for us.
Arun Pariyar
Hey @jsteneros , Happy to hear that, please do support the launch and if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me πŸ‘
Suvojit Manna
Many congratulations Arun ! πŸ“ˆπŸš€
G. M. Mehdi
Thanks Arun. You've built a following by truly contributing and spending your time and energy on the community and the community loves you back for it. Good luck with your launch. You have my support!
Arun Pariyar
Hey, @g_m_mehdi thats truly the kindest comment I have received on these discussions. I really appreciate your words and take it as an inspiration for moving ahead, Thank You πŸ™
Brian Regan
Congrats on the launch!
Andrew Glenn
Very exciting! Congratulations, @arunpariyar
Bernadette Cau
You've been really fast to progress from 200 to 300 followers in just 2 weeks. Congrats!
Arun Pariyar
Hi @bernadette_cau, there were a few things that made that possible I will share more in the coming days. Thank you and do support the launch πŸ™
Kartik Dashasahastra
@arunpariyar Amazing Product! Congratulations on the launch of SetOps do share your experience!
Sakshi Gahlawat
Congratulations Arun and best of luck!!
Juliette
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰YAY!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Imtiyaz
That's very kind of you! Congrats on your new milestone.
Launching soon!
Congratulations @arunpariyar for your wonderful achievement and brilliant success. I see you are ranked #5 product of the day. May you have more success.
Tanya Kapoor
Congratulations @arunpariyar. The Product Hunt community has the best members :)
Sudheer Bandaru
Congratulations, Arun! And good luck for your launch.