Building your brand online

Lisa Dziuba
16 replies
Hey, my dear PH community! I'm running a practical workshop on building a brand, covering: - How to build a brand as a tech leader? - What tools and framework to use? ๐Ÿ˜ - What daily habits should you follow? So join me for a practical step-by-step webinar on building your personal brand online! When: Mar 30, 18:30 EET How: Register here ๐Ÿ‘‰https://events.lemon.io/build-br... What you'll learn: a weekly process of becoming an opinion leader and building your brand, based on my experience + practical examples from the tech space. Note: main focus will be on building a brand for engineers, designers, PM, and tech leaders ๐Ÿ™‚ Done with cooperation with my Lemon.io friends (it's free but you'll need to leave your email).

Replies

Lisa Dziuba
No fluff, only practical stuff :)
James Tedy
cool! exactly what I'm trying to learn recently :)
Rishabh R
Great, was looking for same
Lisa Dziuba
@rishabhravindran to give the same talk or same topic?
Syed Arsalan Amin
Amazing stuff, thanks Lisaโœจ
Peyt Spencer Dewar
๐Ÿ˜ฎ is this going to be recorded?
Peyt Spencer Dewar
found the live feed
Kseniya Avtukhovich
Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing this workshop on building a brand online. It sounds like a valuable opportunity to learn practical tips and frameworks for establishing oneself as an opinion leader in the tech space. I appreciate that you've tailored the workshop to be relevant for engineers, designers, PMs, and tech leaders. I think this will help many people who are looking to build their personal brand within their respective fields. I will definitely consider registering for the webinar and sharing it with others who may be interested. Thank you again for sharing!