Blue ocean opportunity for AI startups?

Malumababy
221 replies
Any AI application that has not been developed yet?

Replies

Well...great question. Any investors kindly sharing your thoughts?
auntMia
interesting topic
lu grizz
I think there is still a big market for current AI products. I believe that if GPT5 is launched, the AI ​​application market will usher in a big explosion. The capabilities of basic LLM will be more comprehensive and support more modal understanding and analysis.😎
Absolutely! I agree that there's a significant market for current AI products. Launching GPT-5 could potentially lead to a major boom in the AI application market, with enhanced capabilities in basic LLM, supporting more modal understanding and analysis. Exciting prospects ahead!@lu_grizz
Naonao
@lu_grizz @zixian_li Totally! The potential launch of GPT-5 could indeed fuel a major boom in the AI application market, expanding basic LLM capabilities for broader modal understanding and analysis. Exciting times ahead!
Kalesche Trevelson
@lu_grizz @zixian_li @leahhh What do you reckon will be the most revolutionary use of GPT-5 we're gonna see?
Kalesche Trevelson
@lu_grizz @zx_mindos While it's exciting to think about, I do wonder how this will affect everyday tech use for the average person. Just how much of a change will we see?
BestGuan
@lu_grizz Totally Definitely agree! GPT-5 is going to be a game changer, opening up new AI possibilities and making tech smarter in handling all sorts of data. It's exciting but also means we've got to address privacy and bias issues. Really looking forward to seeing how this evolves and tackles those challenges!
good question and I think it is already red one :)
@parilti_erkan Sounds like speed is the only competitive advantage in the era
Kalesche Trevelson
@parilti_erkan People are very much jostling for their place in the red ocean. I had to look that one up. :)
BestGuan
@parilti_erkan Ha, love the optimism! Maybe we're swimming in a 'pink ocean'—not quite blue, but not entirely red either. Got any lifebuoys for navigating these waters?
Bill Frad
good question and I think it is already red one :)
Phil Meyer
There is a gigantic opportunity still to be tapped. Linking ai to motion capture tech. This will allow ai to learn how to cook/play guitar/interact with the real world. The motion capture + ai combo will enable home assist robots/devices
@phil_meyer Yeah linking AI with physical interaction a breakthru stuff to do!
Jinglin Yuan
@phil_meyer I completely agree with your perspective! The integration of AI with motion capture technology holds remarkable potential. By enabling AI to learn from and interact with the real world through motion capture, we can unlock a whole new level of capabilities. This combination has the potential to revolutionize various aspects of our lives, including home assistance robots and devices. Exciting times lie ahead as we continue to explore and harness the power of AI and motion capture technology together.
Naonao
@phil_meyer @jinglin_yuan Totally agree! The blend of AI and motion capture tech has immense potential, revolutionizing areas like home assistance. Exciting times ahead as we tap into this powerful combination!
Kalesche Trevelson
@phil_meyer As someone who's into tech and narrative writing, the idea of AI learning hands-on skills like cooking or playing guitar is fascinating. It blurs the line between fiction and reality.
Kalesche Trevelson
@phil_meyer @jinglin_yuan This fusion feels like a leap into a future where the lines between technology and daily life are blurred. It's... both good and bad.
Saman Baloch
Identifying blue ocean opportunities for AI startups requires exploring niche areas. Novel applications include AI for personalized mental health support, advanced AI-driven creativity tools, or AI in sustainable technology solutions. The key is to innovate in areas with untapped potential and real-world impact.
Jinglin Yuan
@saman_baloch I couldn't agree more with your insight! Identifying blue ocean opportunities for AI startups involves venturing into unexplored, niche areas. The possibilities are immense, ranging from AI-powered personalized mental health support to advanced creativity tools driven by AI, and even AI integration in sustainable technology solutions. The key lies in innovating in areas that have untapped potential, where AI can make a meaningful real-world impact. It's an exciting time for AI startups to pioneer and make a difference in these emerging fields.
Haochen Dai
Looking forward to more ideas
Jinglin Yuan
@haochen_dai how to find a good ideas?
Kalesche Trevelson
@haochen_dai @jinglin_yuan Finding good ideas, especially in tech like AI and motion capture, often starts with curiosity. Ask "what if" a lot. Look at everyday tasks or hobbies and imagine how tech could enhance them. As a narrative writer, I often find inspiration by merging the mundane with the imaginative. Like thinking, "What's a daily task you wish could be simplified or enhanced by technology?" Sometimes, the best ideas come from the simplest questions, or even the deepest imagination.
penghui
AI-driven autonomous vehicles for air transportation. While self-driving cars have seen advancements, the development of AI systems that can safely navigate and manage large-scale autonomous air transportation networks remains a challenging and futuristic area of exploration.
red j
@penghui_coder I agree with the futuristic concept of AI-driven autonomous vehicles for air transportation.
Jinglin Yuan
@penghui_coder You've hit the nail on the head! AI-driven autonomous vehicles for air transportation are indeed a fascinating and challenging frontier. While self-driving cars have made significant progress, the development of AI systems that can safely navigate and manage large-scale autonomous air transportation networks is still an area of exploration. It requires a holistic approach encompassing robust AI algorithms, advanced sensor technologies, and stringent safety measures. As the technology continues to evolve, it holds immense potential to revolutionize air transportation, making it safer, more efficient, and environmentally friendly. The future of autonomous air transportation is exciting, and it's intriguing to see the progress and innovations that lie ahead.
HJL
@penghui_coder AI in autonomous air transport is indeed exciting yet challenging. Unlike self-driving cars, navigating skies involves managing complex networks, optimizing routes, and ensuring safety under dynamic conditions. It requires advanced decision-making and stringent safety measures. Despite obstacles, its potential benefits such as increased efficiency and eco-friendly solutions make it an intriguing field worthy of exploration. Properly leveraging AI and machine learning advancements will be key to this futuristic endeavor.
@penghui_coder @dhc0527 Autonomous air transport's thrilling challenges, involving complex network management and dynamic safety, underscore the need to leverage AI advancements for its potential benefits in efficiency and sustainability.
Kalesche Trevelson
@penghui_coder There are some key challenges in making autonomous air transportation a reality. I mean, I'm guessing "Don't make them crash" is #1 :)
Heyang Liu
huge opportunities definitely
auntMia
would be useful if read more books?
wy1024
Niubility!
Yong Wei
That's cool!
zc
hile AI technology has made significant strides, there are still areas where AI applications have not been fully developed or utilized. For instance, in developing countries, the integration of AI into production and supply chain activities poses a major challenge due to inadequate technological knowledge, financial resources, and proper legal frameworks. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in these regions often lack the capabilities to leverage AI effectively, which could intensify the AI divide between industrialized and developing countries.
red j
Advanced Healthcare Diagnosis: AI can be further developed to assist in the accurate and timely diagnosis of various diseases and conditions, allowing for more effective treatment plans.
@watashiyuan Absolutely! Advancing healthcare diagnosis through AI holds immense potential. Further development can enable accurate and timely identification of various diseases and conditions, paving the way for more effective treatment plans.