Best place to reach people who would love to provide feedback for an early stage SaaS?

Mukhil Maran
17 replies
I know PH has a plethora of people who just love products. But, it would be wonderful to have a list of people or a channel which we can reach out to for providing feedback to SaaS and then later become paid users.

Replies

Myfb Myfba
Forums and Engaded users on it .
Oscar Mairey
Just DM your potential customers, not everything has to be done in a scalable way
Vlad Zivkovic
Indie Hackers or Hackers News. Just post your product there in forum.
Mukhil Maran
@vladimir_zivkovic Thank you. I think Indie Hackers don't let you post immediately in their forums. They would want us to engage with others first and then open up the 'Posting' feature. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Vlad Zivkovic
@mukhil_maran Umm, it's been a long time since I joined there, they are doing some changes due to high amount of Ai bots I think. Just sign up and try, you have nothing to lose.
Navin Peiris
I would post it up in #buildinpublic or #indiehacker on Twitter and ask people to check it out and give you their feedback. There’s also yesramen.com and buildshowandtell.com, tools built by members of that same community that you can post it up on
Sai K
Understand your persona's, reach out to them via DM's on various platforms. Join in relevant facebook groups and post in those groups. You can use build in public strategy as well, helps you improve your personal identity and acts as marketing for your SaaS product too.
Vaish
Depends on your potential customer profile. If you know your target ICP, then reach out to them in their respective communities, and people are very helpful. And it is okay if you get your ICP wrong the first time. You'll eventually find out. Product marketers - PMA Customer Success Managers - Customer Success Collective Growth marketers - PLG
Michael Cho
I think @jakub_piskor runs userdome.com which sounds like what you're asking for
Jakub Piskor
@michael_cho1 @mukhil_maran Yeah, the product is still in the beta but it would be awesome to have you on board Mukhil. Also, I'm currently building some extra features that I believe will be very helpful for founders looking for feedback.
Ksusha
Polywork! Best of the best
Steve Perez
Reaching out to online communities and forums related to your industry can be a great starting point. Platforms like Reddit, and specialized forums like Hacker News can connect you with enthusiastic users who are often willing to provide valuable insights and feedback to help you refine your product.