Best online bootcamp for React/ front-end?

Ste
3 replies
I've been searching for a good bootcamp for learning React and front-end in general. Intermediate level. Did anyone have good experiences with bootcamps? I'm searching for one where I feel most of the teachers are well-versed, instead of former graduates. Thanks!

Replies

Mohsen Kamrani
Well, not exactly what you're looking for, but I suggest take a look at freecodecamp first if you haven't already.
Mohsen Kamrani
@stelian_dobrescu1 well that's really good, and if you're comfortable with all the content you learned from freecodecamp, IMO you should be ready for entry level jobs. I'd start doing real job with what I've learned, you can learn the rest as you work. Maybe a little bit of freelancing to start with - usually the pay is not worth the effort but people become really serious when they pay you $50 to do them a $5000 job! so it's good exercise.
Ste
@m_kamrani thanks for the suggestion, already completed most of freecodecamp front-end paths fortunately! I'd recommend it too as a starting point. This is what I'm afraid of - that bootcamps will only cover what I've learned on freecodecamp. I got that vibe from most bootcamps I've found.