Best book you read in 2023 so far?

Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
14 replies
What's the best book you've read in 2023 so far? I recently read Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals. In this book, the author argues that the pressure to be constantly productive can be counterproductive and lead to burnout, and that the key to effective time management is not to try to do more, but to do less. If you're interested in discovering top SaaS books, I'm actually launching SaaS Bookshelf tomorrow, which is a curated list of 100+ top startup books with key takeaways. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Paolo Fornasini
Getting to Yes -- critical for business negotiations
LisaKim
I'm reading The Way of Integrity by Martha Beck and its an incredible read for anyone looking for a warm sense of direction :)
Charlie Guo
Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life
Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
@charlierguo Love this one! Definitely a great one for helping to identify your direction and purpose.
Rofy Okyere-Forson
I have already read "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson but I did not know they had made it into a documentary. I chanced upon it on a flight and it just simply put a whole different spin on the impact of the message that I believe the text alone in the physical book did not have. It's a good watch!
Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
@rofy Oh wow, this is the first time I heard that they made a movie about it. Looks like it even stars Mark Manson himself. Will give this one a watch someday!
James Tedy
i just finished Blink, the power of thinking without thinking. good explanation on how people have two ways of thinking. the slow thinking and quick thinking.
Emque
I'm currently reading show your work by Austin Kleon. And it's amazing highly recommend.
Joseph Abraham
Founder vs Investor: The Honest Truth About Venture Capital from Startup to IPO
Arpan
Atomic Habits, is a must read for sure!
Danielle Gates
Ok, I will :) By the way, I discovered a really interesting website for kids searching for math homework help here is a link https://parccgames.com/ where you can math's issues solutions which assist to finish math's solutions simply.