As we approach the year's end, what are you most thankful for in 2022?

Rissy Miranda
47 replies
There are lots for me, but here are my top 3. Firstly, we survived the covid virus that hit our household in February. Secondly, our son graduated from JHS, and we are blessed to get a government subsidy voucher for the entirety of his SHS. Lastly, after I got retrenched in Q3 of this year, I immediately found a good company with one of the best working cultures. For that, I am very grateful. TYL.

Replies

PicsArt Apk
As the year draws to a close, reflecting on 2022 brings immense gratitude. Firstly, overcoming the challenge of COVID that affected our household in February was a significant relief. Secondly, our son's graduation from JHS and the government subsidy for his SHS education feel like incredible blessings. Lastly, despite facing retrenchment in Q3, I swiftly found a new position in a company renowned for its fantastic working culture. These blessings are truly invaluable. One Year Celebration by PicsArt: Creative joys and Community Growth according to this URL https://betterapk.org/one-year-c....
Emiliano Vittoriosi
There are really so many things to be thankful, For me, one was to go back to my country and to have spent so much time with my daughter ❤️
Rissy Miranda
@emilianovittoriosi aww, this is really heart warming. Thank you for sharing. I know how it feels, coz got stuck overseas for 18 months due to the pandemic + work. But thank God back home with family :) Cheers to reunion and family!
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
Probably meeting a great team for DL3ARN.
Rissy Miranda
@joanduarte certainly! Teams are a blessing. In my case (as an employee) my company's founders and colleagues are a bunch to be thankful for :)
Shon Paunan
I am very thankful for EVERYTHING - but here are my top ones: I am thankful for God's perfect timing; never failing to show me that not everything I am praying for is what I should be getting. I am thankful for the gift of courage and confidence to explore and try things people say I couldn't do I am thankful for the ability to decipher God's love through everything - bad and good I am thankful that I didn't get everything I wanted - because I know I only deserve what I can manage. I am thankful for you, Rissy - and for the whole office family :) Thank you for being a part of my 2022 and onwards
Rissy Miranda
@sharon_paunan awww Shon! You are a blessing to us in the team! And I am so touched with your sharing. This is a reminder that we have to trust and have faith even if some of our prayers are not answered, as these could be a redirection for better paths. Cheers to your courage and clarity! xoxo
Ez-ish
Hi! For me, it would be: 1. I witnessed what you would call God's perfect timing when I needed to look for a new job. They found me instead and all went smoothly. 2. Thankful for the upgrades I was able to finally do 3. That everyone in my family (and their families) are well and healthy this year :)
Rissy Miranda
@ish_atbp hey hey! God's plan and time is flawless. Often, human nature, we try to control over everything. But it is His will that will direct us to His great plan. But of course, we just don't sit and pray, we need to take action to fulfill all these :)
Ez-ish
@rissy_miranda Totally love this! I did try resigning before but didn't have the peace as I filed my resignation. I prayed for God's intervention and to redirect me if it wasn't time for me to leave yet and He did! I now have testimonies for both my own timing and God's timing that I'm now sharing with our youth (:
Rhymer Espinosa
Thankful for all the lessons and the blessings. Bring it on, 2023!
Jenny Cabriles
So many things! Everything! :)
Rissy Miranda
@j_cabriles indeed! It's too many to be thankful for :) Let's raise a toss for the year 2022! Cheers!
Abid Unnisa
I got a new job this year. Met new people and travelled new places thanks to that job. Happy with my work and so yeah, thankful for this entire experience.
Rissy Miranda
@abid_unnisa wow that really calls for a celebration! New job + fun culture + travel = best job evaahh!
Business Marketing with Nika
I am grateful for the new people I met and the new experiences I came through.
Rissy Miranda
@busmark_w_nika YAZZ!! New means change. And often, change is good coz we evolve :) Cheers to more new experiences ahead!
Izuchukwu Ahamzie
Life and Good health
Rissy Miranda
@iz_aham1 couldn't agree more. Especially during the pandemic, health became so so precious that we really have to celebrate life and loved ones everyday :)
Anastasia Blinova
Wow!!! Great!!! Have a good time!
Tin S.
@rissy_miranda I am thankful for the gift of life because I get to be with the people I love and witness what an amazing world we have.
Ger DLR
January - Whole family +bf and my boyfriend's family as well got covid but thankfully we all healed. Got to travel to the US again after 2 years. Spent 3 months in the US specifically in Florida, Chicago & New York. Resigned from my analyst job and had trouble finding my footing for awhile and did part-time EA roles until I found Refocus. My grandparents coming home from Cebu for Christmas and New Year's. I am really grateful for this year despite all the struggles and my lowest year to date, I am still blessed beyond words. Thank You, Lord!
Rissy Miranda
@ger_m wow so much adventure for your dear! It definitely is a colorful 2022 for you. And wishing you a better and fun filled new year ahead!
Jerome Cruz
Each and every person that contributes to progress and happiness
Rissy Miranda
@jerome_cruz definitely. And also to those people that maybe a bit challenging, but contributed to our growth & patience lol. Cheers!
Jessica Ortillana
1. Past 2. Present 3. Future I always believe that everything happens for a reason. I am always grateful for the things that happened to me, things that are still happening and things that will happen. I become so strong because of my experiences. I am no longer afraid of tomorrow. Thanks!
Rissy Miranda
@jecka_ortillana woah, so complex. It is true, that we are the sum of our past, present and future. Regardless of whatever story we started, it is up to us on how we want to live it. thanks for sharing Jess :)
Rissy Miranda
@laban_johnson excitedly YES!! It's the anticipation on what is next that fuels us to love ahead! Cheers to the horizons we have conquered and another cheers to the new ones coming ahead!
Zie (Travelling with Chiu)
Amen to that @rissy_miranda !!! <3 Also very thankful our whole fam got hit with covid but super thankful all of us got though it. Also had an opportunity to work at amazing companies. :)
Rissy Miranda
@zie_travelling_with_chiu_ some say that covid is just a common flu, but it's different for all. The difficulty in breathing and any possible complication is the terrifying part. So, being able to survive Covid with the entire fam is a blessing itself. Wishing everyone a festive holidays!
Nandini Sundaram
Well, I am grateful for the career path which took form this year, and I am glad I have such a wonderful team to depend on!
Rissy Miranda
@nandini_sundaram I'm so happy for you - congratulations! Soon you'll be a mentor of someone who's starting in their career path, and surely you can share a lot from your experience :)
Rahelita Luki
For all the experience no matter bad that is. Cz I can be stronger than I was the day before.
Rissy Miranda
@rahelitaluki perfectly put! It is through all these experience that we become who we are. Embrace them and use it to beautifully evolve :)