Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Anil Matcha
50 replies

Replies

Krishna Kumar
Night owl since college days
Alec Nguyen
would it be weird to say it depends on the workload? sometimes im super productive at night and when I'm in the zone, I can go through the night. also, I;m launching next week, would appreciate a follow back
Atul Singh
Depends on the Schedule and priority of the pending work. Though being in India, a night owl favors more (as most of your proposed customers would be working at that time). BTW, I am launching my first product today at 12:01 AM PST. Would love it if you can have a look at that.
Morning Bird:) Can’t work normally at night)
Lord Brian Dean-Madanamootoo
Let's say by default I'm a night owl but sometimes you have to meet people who are day walkers...
Andrew Diete-Koki
I'm an early-morning person. I work optimally between 3 AM to 6 AM.
Andrew Diete-Koki
@darren_chen An average of 6 hours. I usually go to bed very early at night, mostly before 9 PM if I'm not engaged in an activity.
Liu Kexin
Trying to be a morning person... but keep failing lol.
Arbaaz
@liu_kexin I feel you.. I used to be a morning person... but lately ideas flood me as night approaches.. making me hyperactive!
Namrata Arya
Definitely a night owl 🦉
Morning person!
Louis Collins
Would love to say Night owl for me.
Stephanie Henderson
love to work during night :)
Victor Adams
It just depends on my work schedule, but I can do both.
Anton Tolstoy
Morning bird at working days and night owl on weekends:)
Claire Shaw
100% a night owl. I can just concentrate better at night, I'm not sure why!
Vladislavs Sprengels
I am definitely a Night Owl! I hate waking up early!
GAURAV KUMAR
While I would love to be a morning person, I get creative at night with my work and able to work for long hours in a stretch, without getting distracted. However I have observed health issues of been a night owl. It is weird that my brain works better at night and body works better at morning :D
Stephanie
Early bird by default and work has turned me into a night owl. Time is playing hide-and-seek with me!
Andrew C.
morning person any given day...
Alec Nguyen
@andrewcanday Hi Andrew, my product is just launched, and I would be incredibly grateful if you could support me with an honest review. Here's the page: producthunt.com/posts/afforai
Liz Worthy
Morning, especially early morning. I like working when I'm fresh and have the world to myself.