Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Anil Matcha
50 replies

Replies

Kristen
Neither.. I'm an afternoon person, I can only be productive in the afternoons ๐Ÿ˜‚
Alec Nguyen
@kristenmk Hi Kristen, my product is just launched, and I would be incredibly grateful if you could support me with an honest review. Here's the page: producthunt.com/posts/afforai
Alec Nguyen
would it be weird to say it depends on the workload? sometimes im super productive at night and when I'm in the zone, I can go through the night. also, I;m launching next week, would appreciate a follow back
Atul Singh
Depends on the Schedule and priority of the pending work. Though being in India, a night owl favors more (as most of your proposed customers would be working at that time). BTW, I am launching my first product today at 12:01 AM PST. Would love it if you can have a look at that.
Morning Bird:) Canโ€™t work normally at night)
Lord Brian Dean-Madanamootoo
Let's say by default I'm a night owl but sometimes you have to meet people who are day walkers...
Andrew Diete-Koki
I'm an early-morning person. I work optimally between 3 AM to 6 AM.
Andrew Diete-Koki
@darren_chen An average of 6 hours. I usually go to bed very early at night, mostly before 9 PM if I'm not engaged in an activity.
Liu Kexin
Trying to be a morning person... but keep failing lol.
Arbaaz
@liu_kexin I feel you.. I used to be a morning person... but lately ideas flood me as night approaches.. making me hyperactive!
Namrata Arya
Definitely a night owl ๐Ÿฆ‰
Morning person!
Louis Collins
Would love to say Night owl for me.
Stephanie Henderson
love to work during night :)
Victor Adams
It just depends on my work schedule, but I can do both.
Anton Tolstoy
Morning bird at working days and night owl on weekends:)
Claire Shaw
100% a night owl. I can just concentrate better at night, I'm not sure why!
Vladislavs Sprengels
I am definitely a Night Owl! I hate waking up early!
GAURAV KUMAR
While I would love to be a morning person, I get creative at night with my work and able to work for long hours in a stretch, without getting distracted. However I have observed health issues of been a night owl. It is weird that my brain works better at night and body works better at morning :D
Stephanie
Early bird by default and work has turned me into a night owl. Time is playing hide-and-seek with me!
Andrew C.
morning person any given day...
Alec Nguyen
@andrewcanday Hi Andrew, my product is just launched, and I would be incredibly grateful if you could support me with an honest review. Here's the page: producthunt.com/posts/afforai
Liz Worthy
Morning, especially early morning. I like working when I'm fresh and have the world to myself.