AI fails: what's Your Funniest "Oops" Moment?

Nastassia
7 replies
Sometimes AI is far from perfect. Share our funniest stories of when things went wrong. PS: If you're looking for AI solutions that minimize the risk of "oops" moments, check out http://scade.pro/

Replies

Dani Schenker🇨🇭
Maybe not really a fail, but certainly funny. During the first few hours of using ChatGPT (and not knowing what to do with it), I asked it to write a joke about a bird. This was the answer: A bird and a cow meet at a bar and order cocktails. What does the cow say? 1. "How about a Mai-Cock-a-doodle-doo?" 2. Long story short, the bird gets shit-faced. 3. "Mooooo-tini!" [This is me speaking again. I actually did laugh when I read #2.]
Maria Anosova 🔥
Yeah, I've had trouble with hands during generationals too 😂
Niko Germish
My biggest 'oops' moment... Trusting GPT-4's market research numbers without a second glance. Took me 30 minutes to realize those figures were more 'creative' than accurate. Lesson learned—always double-check GPT 4 by asking links where it took that from ! 😄
Nastassia
@nikogermish oh that's true, I've been there too :)
Julia Yu
Launching soon!
AI said: I can't do it I asked: why? you did the same yesterday AI: *doing its job" But it's a repeating pattern. The lamest part is when he slips non-existent data into real data.