AI Copywriting Do's and Dont's

DO be the writer who skillfully uses AI in your process. DO use AI to do research. DO use AI to generate quick first drafts. DO use AI to improve grammar, spelling & readability. DO double-check for errors of fact & plagiarism. DO re-write and tweak to make the copy your own. DO give full disclosure about your AI policies & practices. DO stay up to date on new features & precautions. DON'T be the writer who ignores AI (and loses your income)! DON'T blindly trust AI to do research (fact-checking everything). DON'T use AI to generate final drafts without human editing. DON'T use AI as your only grammar, spelling & readability check. DON'T rely on AI to catch errors of fact & plagiarism. DON'T pass off AI-written copy as your own. DON'T hide your AI policies & practices. DON'T fall behind on new features & precautions. Avoid "Accidental" Plagiarism: – ZeroGPT.com – grammarly.com – CopyLeaks.com – GoWinston.ai Action items: – Get a free account from a couple of the available tools. – Use AI today to write something simple like captions. – Then try AI out on email subject lines, topic ideas, etc. – Use what you produce. – Measure your results!

Replies

Thanks for the tips!
Fekri
Thanks for sharing!
Luke Skyward
View AI as a tool for increasing your productiveness. Not using it = getting behind
Verbyl
This was a great piece, very insightful information.
Marilena Nikou
thanks for the tips!
Thu Tra Dao
Thanks for your comment
BALAMURALI T R
Bang on, TLDR: Don't copy past without editing and context,but leverage it to get information and variations at your finger tips.
Business Marketing with Nika
@balamurali Great tip! Anyway, I like the process of creating and sometimes I do not feel like using ChatGPT to create things.
Laetitia Boden
Thanks for the tips! It's easy to miss something when there's so much new stuff to think about!
David
Absolutely agree! AI can be a powerful tool in the copywriting process. It's all about finding that perfect balance between AI assistance and your creative touch. If you're looking for a smart AI-powered writing assistant, check out www.logicballs.com for a seamless writing experience! ✍️🤖
Nick Stein
Nice list. I am wondering if Google can keep up with this all. I am having my doubts that this ai content will actually get punished