🗣️ 6 TED Talks sources of marketing information

If you have time to listen to food for thought, here are some tips for good TED talks: 1️⃣ Sell without selling your soul 2️⃣ The clues of a great story 3️⃣ 12 secrets of marketing 4️⃣ The tribes we lead 5️⃣ Create a great brand name 6️⃣ Neuromarketing Do you have any favourites? 🙂

Replies

Niko Germish
The most valuable advice I've personally taken from TED Talks is to tell a story, not to sell one
Business Marketing with Nika
@nikogermish According to you, who is a good speaker? Many people glorify Tony Robbins. Do you have your favorite one?
Gianluca Cinellu
Sounds interesting, especially the neuromarketing part! Thanks for sharing!
Business Marketing with Nika
@zackary_mendez Actually, Godin has also good books! Love it! Thank you for sharing your favourite talks! :-)
Daria Sokolovskaya
I will definitely check them out! Thank you for the recommendations
ISTIAK AHMAD
Wow, will check this out anyway Nike 👊
Hassan Shah
Wow, these TED Talks sound like a goldmine of marketing wisdom! "Sell without selling your soul" and "Neuromarketing" definitely caught my eye. It's always fascinating to learn about ethical selling and the psychology behind consumer behavior. Thanks for sharing these recommendations, Nika! I'll definitely check them out. Do you have any personal favorites among these talks? 😊
Jessica Ebden
"How Great Leaders Inspire Action" by Simon Sinek Key Insight: Focus on the "why" of your brand to connect with consumers on a deeper level. "The Power of Vulnerability" by Brené Brown Key Insight: Authenticity and vulnerability can strengthen brand connections and resonate with audiences. "The Hidden Influence of Social Networks" by Nicholas Christakis Key Insight: Understand the social dynamics that shape consumer behavior and influence marketing strategies. "The Art of Innovation" by Guy Kawasaki Key Insight: Embrace a mindset of innovation and adaptability to stay relevant in the fast-paced world of marketing. "How to Make a Splash in Social Media" by Alexis Ohanian Key Insight: Leverage creativity, authenticity, and community engagement for effective social media marketing. "The Clues to a Great Story" by Andrew Stanton Key Insight: Craft compelling narratives to captivate your audience and enhance the storytelling aspect of your marketing campaigns.
Tanya Sharath
Sounds interesting, Thanks dear.
Sergei Anosov
one more: How great leaders inspire action - by Simon Sinek
Saniyyah Prima
Thank you for the recommendations, Nika! Will listen it right away ☺️
Luca Caruso
Cheers for that 🎁🙌🏻