๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸฝWhere are you based and what are you working on?

Abadesi
11 replies
Hi Makers, We now have a discussions section - yay! This means it's even easier for us to share information, advice and support each other ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ I lead on community management for Makers meaning it's my job to help all of you and ensure you're getting what you need from the community. I'm currently in London, England. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Where in the world are you and what are you working on?

Replies

Oleksii Pikurov
Hi! :) I'm from Ukraine, Fastiv. Our team is working on a helpful collaboration tool for companies. A lot of things must be done and improved, but we stay strong and inspired :) Good luck and productive summer to all makers! ;)
Ryan Hoover
Stoked to see discussions launch. ๐ŸŽ‰ I'm in ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ San Francisco and have a few projects coming up this weekend: 1. Taxes. Lol. I know. 2. Exploring ideas with @vedika_jain on how we might back and support talented people that want to found a company. We'll likely send a survey this weekend to gather data.
Dan Edwards
Yay! Discussions is here ๐Ÿ™Œ I'm in the UK and right now I'm working on Makers (woah, so meta). We've been working on lots of exciting additions and improvements to Makers, and this is just the first step. Excited to hear from everyone else โœŒ๏ธ
Broda Noel
Here I am, from Cordoba, Argentina๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท! Trying to not be here too much time (I love to travel + work remotely). Currently, at work (it's a USA company), we are developing an internal tool for a hotel company (the one that start with "Marr" and finish with "iott" :P). On my free time (weekends), I spend time with my girlfriend (she is UX/UI) creating an app for Travel + Photographers. We are going to launch the app in PH in about 1 or 2 days! :D
Abadesi
@brodanoel Hola! I've visited Buenos Aires before and would love to see the rest of Argentina. Excited to see what you launch ๐Ÿš€
Rohit Kaul
I am in India, working on a side hustle to ship a no-code website which lets members access content and newsletters. (Yes I thought I will use Substack but then Stripe is not yet in India. Yes, it is a bummer!).
Kunal Bhatia
I'm based in Boston and I'm currently working on my first video shoot! I've rented gear from BorrowLenses.com (a mirrorless camera, lens, audio, and lighting equipment) and plan to do a couple of small projects during the week. Any advice on setting up shots and making good interview-style video? Any examples of videos you really like?
Abadesi
@kunalslab what are the videos for?
Kunal Bhatia
@abadesi I rented them to celebrate turning 30. I decided I'll do a fun, creative project each year, potentially working in a different medium. I'm going to revamp my portfolio to include a video intro and videos for each of my portfolio pieces. Hello @isaacmorehousef and the Crash team! If I can also do some customer interviews for @SlidesUp testimonials, a music video of me playing three instruments at the same time, and other creative projects, that would be fun.
Shekhar K. Sharma
I keep my station floating between Nepal/India ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต/ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ . Currently working sourcing designer and tech stack evaluation for @lettrly ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต/ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ