Anyone here tried out Pioneer?

Ryan Wilson
3 replies
I've participated in https://pionerr.app a few times before and stopped because it became too stressful. They recently changed their model so I'm thinking of trying it out again. Have you participated in it before? What was your experience like?

Replies

Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
Hey Ryan, I am regular on Pioneer, 8th week submission today I think. I do not vote others' submissions. I just submit updates the best I can. I do not care where I stand in their rankings either. Pioneer does help me getting to know Founders some of whom may be in my target audience. Cheers, Sumit
Ryan Wilson
@sumitdatta Hey Sumit! Good to hear you approach it without stressing too much about it. I know that voting on other submissions is time consuming. Giving feedback is a good way to connect with other founders by giving them good feedback, though.
Sumit Datta [dwata] 👋
@ryan_wilson6 I always feel like I am not going to do enough justice if I try to glance through another startup and try and judge them. I spend a lot of time in personally replying to each of the feedback I receive though. I also update them on new progress if needed. But you are right that sharing feedback is actually a good way to connect, I did not think of that. I will try this next week. Thanks!