How much time do you spend on social media at work?

Artem Galenko
19 replies

Replies

Abadesi
I use social media as part of my job so I'm on it a significant part of my day. How about you?
Artem Galenko
@abadesi me too. but unfortunately sometimes I overuse them
Abadesi
@unrealartemg I know what you mean! I think infinite scrolling should be banned for the sake of humanity 😅 Which do you use the most? Twitter? LinkedIn? Facebook? I'm on Twitter followed by LinkedIn.
Artem Galenko
@abadesi ahahah I am into facebook and instagram. they are like a swamp
Abadesi
@unrealartemg I actively try to limit my time on Instagram because I find it so addictive. I try to just completely avoid it most days because once I open it time just slips away!
Luke B
It is part of my job though so i am basically on different platforms all day/evening.
Shangata Afsana
Its really a complex question for me. Sometimes spending more than 3 hours abd sometimes not using 😀😀
Michael Aubry
I try to avoid it for mindless stuff. My goal is to create as much as possible, learn, and collaborate for business sake.
Easin Ali
I use social media as part of my job so I'm on it a significant part of my day. How
John Bauer
Social Media is a part of my work. I spend more than 2 hours on various channels.
Amrith
Launching soon!
Almost all of it ðŸĪŠ
Jinbo Liang
Most of my works are on social media. Kinda overwhelmed by all kinds of information.