How much time do you spend on social media at work?

Artem Galenko
19 replies
<1 hour
1-2 hours
>2 hours

Replies

Founder & CEO, Hustle Crew
I use social media as part of my job so I'm on it a significant part of my day. How about you?
Product Marketing Manager
@abadesi me too. but unfortunately sometimes I overuse them
@unrealartemg I know what you mean! I think infinite scrolling should be banned for the sake of humanity 😅 Which do you use the most? Twitter? LinkedIn? Facebook? I'm on Twitter followed by LinkedIn.
@abadesi ahahah I am into facebook and instagram. they are like a swamp
@unrealartemg I actively try to limit my time on Instagram because I find it so addictive. I try to just completely avoid it most days because once I open it time just slips away!
@abadesi you are a heroine!
My job is social media xD
@reklamkokanadam you are pardoned ahahah
Head of Community @ Uptrennd.com
It is part of my job though so i am basically on different platforms all day/evening.
my hobby is travelling
Its really a complex question for me. Sometimes spending more than 3 hours abd sometimes not using 😀😀
Founder of Motionbox 👋
I try to avoid it for mindless stuff. My goal is to create as much as possible, learn, and collaborate for business sake.
@michael_joseph_aubry strong power of will
I use social media as part of my job so I'm on it a significant part of my day. How
Content Writer - Digital Marketer
Social Media is a part of my work. I spend more than 2 hours on various channels.
Hooman to Sando, Community at Alongside
Almost all of it ðŸĪŠ
Data Miner
Social media is the center of my job
Co-Founder at GiGadgets
Most of my works are on social media. Kinda overwhelmed by all kinds of information.