2022 was very turbulent. How do you plan to add stability in 2023?

Lisa Dziuba
28 replies

Replies

Peter Witham
I'm not sure I have a good plan, but I do have a plan. I will continue, as I always do, to try and stay up, being at least familiar with industry changes and trends. Beyond that, I always work on my skills, and that is essential, I think, for dealing with an unknown 2023.
Lisa Dziuba
@compileswift > being at least familiar with industry changes and trends Like how our job might change in 2023 due to AI :)
Carmela Padasas
Learning and harnessing my skills so far, is the best investment for me.
Lisa Dziuba
@carmela_padasas are you planning to get some courses and certifications?
Carmela Padasas
@lisadziuba Thank you for asking but no. I want to learn this year by doing but I'm with amazing community SMM community and taken courses before
amir
I would invest more in my health and I am sure it would bring more stability as well.
Lisa Dziuba
@amirhouieh any supplements? I'm considering B vitamins group
amir
@lisadziuba Not a fan of supplements, but D is a must for me. But personally doing stuff that can improve general health (mental and physical) is my first tactic, things like doing sports, eating healthy as much as possible, and most importantly having and doing some hobbies. Its a common issue among most of us (who are makers and founders), that our work or side projects becomes our hobby, but this is just a cover up to do more work :D. I think hobby should be a hobby something preferably unrelated to what you build. Actually I did ask a similar question while back, but did not get any respond. https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Manoj Ranaweera
Why was 2022 turbulent @lisadziuba? Sorry to hear by the way!
Lisa Dziuba
@manojranaweera - war in Ukraine - all family became refugees (dependent on me) - job switch - too many laid offs which made the feeling of uncertainty
Tamara Dobosevic
Staying consistent 🙌
Murali Gottumukkala
I find there is always learning in turbulent times
Kulsoom Awan
Stay consistent and believe in myself!
Kayode Odeleye
I don't think it's possible to add stability My approach is to make the best of turbulence Make what people want per time and take care of your own health
Kayode Odeleye
@lisadziuba that said I read about your situation and why 2022 was turbulent Heartbreaking situation out of your control and we can only hope there's a resolution soon 👊
Kornel Grunwald
Identify painpoints that bothered you since 2019 and amend them. Live like all would stop working to be mobile if necessary. In short: prevent and adapt in advance!
Nick Mazikov
Our 2022 was a stable year, we found funding for a lot of startups. For 2023, we want to multiply that number
Eddie Forson
- Define ambitious but more achievable goals - Exercise more often - Spend quality time with family
John McTavish
1. Post more, scroll less. 2. Run and ride bikes more. Nature and exercise are the best medicine (for me) 3. Focus on creating content that celebrates smart folks around me and what they're doing. 4. Bring more joy as default to everyday situations — tasks, conversations, meals.