18 AI Tools for Social Media

Artificial intelligence (AI) in marketing has entered the mainstream. It would be difficult to find large or small companies that do not use top AI marketing tools to promote their brands or business. AI-powered marketing tools should be a part of your business strategy if you’re a blogger, e-commerce entrepreneur, or affiliate marketer. You can use it to run and put together an effective marketing strategy that will allow you to meet your goals more quickly. Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies have opened up countless new opportunities for every size of business across the globe. AI is providing deep insights like never before, and it is helping turn many business processes more efficiently. Whether you are a freelancer with a one-person business or in charge of multiple employees, many tools can improve your operations. Here are some examples of AI Tools you can use for Social Media: 1. Murf 2. Neuraltext 3. Fireflies 4. Jasper 5. Originality.ai 6. Textio 7. Bizzabo 8. Timely 9. Augmentir 10. Lalal.ai 11. Lumen5 12. DALL-E 2 13. Copy.ai 14. Notion.ai 15. Wordstream 16. Quillbot 17. Phrasee 18. Rasa.io Do you know more tools that could spicy πŸ”₯ your social media management? Do not hesitate to share them in the comments with the rest of the community. πŸ‘‡

Replies

Oleksandr Koreniuk
I know https://www.producthunt.com/post... - it allows to generate galleries from a text prompt. (Disclaimer: its mine product :)
Frida
Thank you so much! I've been looking for a way to streamline my social media management. I'll keep this in mind. And I recommend Tweetai. Sometimes I can't think of what to write on Twitter, and it helps me to write something appropriate for the purpose.
Elli Kim
@frida_lee Oh I'm gonna have to try this! Thanks for sharing
Noel Rajakumar
Great list! Personally, a fan of copy.ai and Dall-E 2 from the tools on this list. I would like to recommend and add Steve.ai to this list. Steve can help you go from text/blogs to video and animations in just 10 minutes! I recommend you check it out :)
Mohammad Elzahaby
what about chatgpt? I think it is super useful!
Business Marketing with Nika
@mohammad_elzahaby Definitely, it is. I just wanted to point out that there are also other tools. :-)
Alejo Dogliani
Hi, if you want a spicy marketing you should try https://www.producthunt.com/post... Obviously any feedback is gratefull
Pal
Nika Hello! 🌟 I've recently launched a new social plugin named #Pal on #ChatGPT, designed to help individuals connect with like-minded friends. This is a passionately crafted AI social initiative, and I genuinely hope you'd consider exploring it with us! For more details, please visit our official website: palpal.cc or directly experience the plugin. Looking forward to crossing paths with you here, and I'd deeply appreciate any feedback you might have! πŸ€–πŸ’¬βœ¨ #MeetPalChatGPTplugin