12 PROMOTIONAL content ideas

1. Product photos 2. Product videos 3. Lifestyl photos 4. Product tutorials, tips and tricks 5. DIY ideas 6. Giveaways 7. Stop motion videos 8. Favorites 9. Best sellers 10. Back in stock 11. Packing orders 12. Coming soon (great if you're about to launch new product) Do you know you can connect with me on another social media? Add me on X (former Twitter) and say hello: https://twitter.com/intent/user?...

Replies

George Apostolov
I think you are forgetting one. 13. Interactive Live-Demos. LiveDemos could be embedded in Twitter and Medium and allow to collect leads on the spot without navigating away. What is your opinion on using interactive product tours as marketing content?
Business Marketing with Nika
@gapostolov Actually, Live-Demos are good, how do you "make" people to claim it and then pay for it?
George Apostolov
@busmark_w_nika "How do you "make" people to claim it and then pay for it?" Yeah, that is what I am trying to figure out :) The value propositions are: - Sales Demos - LiveDemo clones full experience of your Product, allowing for prospect customizations on the fly - Marketing - Showcasing your functionalities as Marketing resources in Social media, blog posts or your landing page. - Support - Send demos of your new functionalities to existing customers
Olena Bomko
Followed you 😊
Shushant Lakhyani
Can you please elaborate on how did the 11th point work for you?
@shushant_lakhyani U can this use in Story (for example create a video – the process of your work – smth like sneak peak to the production and create more videos like these, post them in certain time frames during the certain period of time) – use a counter sticker (coming soon in 5 days, for example), remind people, that they can add themselves on waitlist to receive 10 % discount or pre-order limited edition instead of regular. Timing plays a huge role in this. Did I answer this question? 😁
Judith Amarachi 💙
These are awesome ideas, Nika. How can B2B and SaaS apply them? Because most of them look like what should appeal to B2C.
@judith_amarachi_ Hello Judith, what is your SaaS or B2B field? We can demonstrate on it. :-)
Jake Harrison
You can connect withe X, AIDailyGuy
Sean Ward
And just about anything UGC - which can include everything mentioned above.
@kinzarra Philipp, nice to hear that! Are we already connected on LinkedIn?
FadiJosh
The prducthunt is very amazing site and i learn a lot from here. The Divory Kitchen Accessories is the site where i put all the product deatils regarding Kitchen Accessories mut visit this site pfannenset mit abnehmbaren griff this where i put all the deatils in order.
@julia_watson3 Hello, Julia. I am happy you appreciate them. Don't forget that I am going to reveal another tips today. 🙂
Salar Davari
Thanks for sharing this list Nika. I found it helpful.
@james_hawkins5 James, I am really glad you find them helpful. Also, if you incorporate them into your social media content creation strategy, I will be more than honored. :-)