๐Ÿ“ฃ 1000+ SignUps after the Product Hunt Launch ๐Ÿš€ - Ask me anything!

Karan Parmar
17 replies
Twinr is a No Code Mobile App Builder that was launched on ProductHunt and became Product Of the Day. Many people reach out to me and asked, what numbers of sign up you are getting? Since the launch day, we are getting 150+ sign ups per day. ๐Ÿš€ Which is quite astounding number for Twinr. At the start of the 7th day we have reached more than 1000 subscribers since the launch day. Thank you ProductHunt If you have missed Twinr launch, visit here --> https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Divyesh Raj
๐ŸŽ‰Great news! It's wonderful to hear that Twinr is experiencing such success since its launch on ProductHunt.โœจ With over 100 sign-ups per day and 400 subscribers in just three days, it's clear that Twinr is resonating with the no-code community. ๐ŸพCongratulations on this impressive achievement and I look forward to seeing how Twinr continues to grow and evolve in the future.๐Ÿคฉ
Aalap Patel
This is great news. Team Twinr has got the best out of Product Hunt opportunity.
Pam Garza
Congrats karan ! So excited for your success :D
Karan Parmar
@pamsny Thank you Pam, really appreciate your support ๐Ÿ’
Arda Diker
Congratulations, @twinr_team that is very inspiring ๐Ÿ˜‡
These results are really incredible. Congrats ๐Ÿค
Rex Kumaran
Congratulations on this. We are close to launching too. You pray for the rocket but dread the lead balloon! Well done on the tangible validation of your idea.
Karan Parmar
@everyone, I am constantly updating the stats for post launch results here.