100-day streakπŸ”₯ Special CTA edition that will boost your engagement

Heyyy! I celebrate the 100th day of my presence on Product Hunt. The community is so positive, inspirational, and overwhelming. Thank you so much to be there. I decided to share 9 CTAs that could help you to build your community with active members who love to engage. Let's check those magic words! ✨ πŸ”΄ CTAs for shares: βœ… Share this with your friend who needs this in his/her life. βœ… Relate to this? Don't forget to share it with your stories/feed. βœ… Share this so others can learn how they can ___ without ___. πŸ”΄ CTAs for growth: βœ… Don't miss my weekly ___ by hitting the F button. βœ… Are you a ___? Tap the follow button for more ___. βœ… Loved this tip? Follow along for more daily ___! πŸ”΄ CTAs for website taps: βœ… Are you ready to ___? More info is on my website. βœ… Did you know I have ___ for free? It's in my bio. βœ… Go to the website to learn more about ___! I am looking forward to spending there the next 100 days! πŸ˜‡

Replies

Doğukan Tezcan
Awesome 9 trick CTA, thank you for sharing!
Balkrishna Karma
Wow. 100 days streak. It's commendable. Kudos to your consistency. Thank you for sharing all these CTAs.
Such a nice thing to share thanks!
Pleasure Meditation
Congratulations Nika. :-) You are a "mover and a shaker"!
Business Marketing with Nika
@pleasure_meditation Aaa! Thank you! I feel like a cheerleader! I have to play appropriate music to that:
πŸ˜€πŸ’ƒ
John Koo
100 days straight is an amazing achievement. Keep up the good work and keep sharing your insights!
Carmela Padasas
woowww! congrats those CTAs are fire
Carmela Padasas
Glad to alwayss see you!!
Andrea W
Nice streak! Saving these CTA's. Thank you!
Carter Michael
Congrats on 100 days. Enjoying the community myself as well! (day 22).
@carter_barnett Cheers! Nice! What is your goal with Product Hunt Streak? I really like that gamification like collecting points and badges. πŸ˜€
Carter Michael
@busmark_w_nika I don't! I also find the badges to be quite buggy. What about you is there a new streak-length that you're aiming for after hitting 100?
@carter_barnett It wasn't my aim. I am here to create community because I like the mindset of many start-upers here. People encourage there and try to be better version of theirselves. I like this environment.
Carter Michael
@busmark_w_nika It's a very positive community for sure - something I've quite enjoyed. Seems to be one of the last ones left haha.
Tim Jones
Miniature solid fuel heating tablets type D91 & type D92 Where can I buy these 2 items?.
Tim Jones
@busmark_w_nika miniature solid fuel heating tablets type D91 & type D92 Where can I buy these 2 items at?.
Eric Beans
Appreciate the info!
Thank you for sharing this it is really useful :) It's a shame PH doesn't have a save option for content like this.
Rofy Okyere-Forson
First, Congrats Nika! Second, these CTAs are awesome by the way. I am going to use a couple of these to boost my engagements. Thanks for sharing.