Tools for Marketers & Growth Hackers
A collection of products to grow your business or side project
- 509 reviewsWe make customer messaging apps for sales, marketing, and support, connected on one platform. Our mission is to make business personal again.
- 5 reviewsStatsbot is helping you take control of your raw data, providing an all-in-one analysis tool for engineers and non-tech folks alike. Statsbot’s simple dashboards, seamless Slack integration, and premiere customer service are helping teams everywhere get more out of their data.
- 2 reviewsThe fastest growing companies focus on expanding the value their customers receive through testing across the full customer journey, which generally traverse multiple teams. Coordinating these efforts requires a dedicated system for rapid testing and learning. That’s where GrowthHackers Projects can help.
- 0 reviewsStartupfoundation is a weekly curated publication full of interesting, relevant links. Subscribe now and never miss an issue.
- 1 reviewWhenever your Startup gets mentioned on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google+, Blogs, Forums, News, Reddit, Medium, Hacker News and Product Hunt. Get Notified on Slack or HipChat.
- 37 reviewsMailchimp has email marketing, ads, landing pages, and CRM tools to grow your business on your terms. Get the word out with email, social ads, and make your life easier with automation. It's easy, and you can start for free.
- 25 reviewsCurated design, code, and resources to make your emails better. 💌 For #emailgeeks by email geeks!
- 1 reviewCrystal is a tech startup that scrapes the web for a person's online information to analyze his or her personality. Its purpose is to help people interact more effectively with one another. The founder, Drew D'Agostino came up with the idea for Crystal to suit his own needs.
- 4 reviewsMuck Rack is the new standard in public relations software. Easily search for journalists, monitor news, and build reports.
- 125 reviewsCRM in your Inbox. Streak helps you with business processes inside Gmail. Streak was announced as Google's 2018 Technology Partner of the Year, in recognition of our fully integrated CRM and deep, powerful integration with all of G Suite - Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Sheets.
- 30 reviewsGet the email marketing tools and automation you need to grow your blog and business. Join 25,000+ creators and try ConvertKit today. We exist to help creators earn a living through email marketing.
- 75 reviewsClose is the inside sales CRM of choice for startups and SMBs. Close more deals with our fast, intuitive sales tools.
- 3 reviewsCrayon’s competitive intelligence platform helps your organization see and seize opportunities so you can create a sustainable business advantage.
- 2 reviewsImport.io is a data extractor that requires no coding. In only a few clicks a website is transformed into a machine-readable data a.k.a. Web scraping. Get the information you need - comparison between the web pages, monitoring or just point and click for data extraction.