Best of July
The most upvoted products in July 2015
- Template Stash is a curated collection of the best free Website templates.
- Index lets you visually build your own beautiful dashboards with the tools you already use.
- Hotjar’s visual insights, user feedback, and live interviews show you what site visitors do, and why they do it. Access all the insights you need in one place and join 1.1 million websites in 180+ countries who already use Hotjar to turn their clicks into conversions. Install a single script and get started for free.
- Hemingway Editor 3.0 is a tool which will make your writing one of a kind! It will not only check your grammar, but it will enrich your text, format it and make it ready to share with the world! You can upload directly to Medium and WordPress or you can make it to any web page by exporting to HTML.
- Connected space for product teams. Handoff designs and styleguides with accurate specs, assets, code snippets—automatically.
- Start driving results across Facebook, Instagram and Now Google with a free 14-day trial of AdEspresso.
- Founded in 2013 as a tiny side project, Product Hunt has become the place for makers and companies to launch their latest app, gadget, or physical products to the world. It's a global community of friendly folks sharing and discussing the latest in tech.
- Try clothes for free from top online stores such as @Nordstrom, @Revolve, @Zara and more!
- Marketing Stack is a curated directory of marketing resources and tools (inspired by Startup Stash).