Alternatives to Evernote
Evernote changed their pricing 😱. Check out these alternatives!
- 34 reviewsNotejoy is a collaborative notes app for you and your team. It helps you get your most important work out of the noise of email & Slack and into a fast and focused workspace.
- 3 reviewsStreaks is a habit tracker that will keep a track of days you've completed your tasks for you. Just don't break the chain and you've built and you're set to build habits!
- 13 reviewsNotebooks, pens, bags, and tools for Thinkers designed with a philosophy of simplicity, usefulness and community.
- 7 reviewsMoleskine is an Italian manufacturer, papermaker and product designer founded in 1997 by Francesco Franceschi, based in Milan, Italy.
- 1 reviewMicrosoft Authenticator is a multifactor app for mobile devices that generates time-based codes used during the Two-Step Verification process. Please note that one-tap push notification and 6-digit SMS code authentication options are not supported when using this mobile authenticator.
- 444 reviewsUnique and powerful suite of software to run your entire business, brought to you by a company with the long term vision to transform the way you work.
- 6 reviewsReminders that work. Become a more productive you, one card at a time. Available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- 95 reviewsDropbox is the one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 700 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world.
- 18 reviewsQuip helps teams get more done by seamlessly blending documents, data, & conversations in a unified platform available online, as an app, or inside Salesforce.
- 195 reviewsmacOS Catalina offers the world’s best way to play — and add to — your collection of music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, audiobooks, and more.
- 15 reviewsWunderlist is a cloud-based task management application. It allows users to manage their tasks from a smartphone, tablet, computer and smartwatch.
- 9 reviewsAny.do is an award-winning all-in-one productivity platform designed to help people and teams stay organized and get more done.
- 99 reviewsDelightfully simple and deceptively powerful task management. Join 30 million+ people organize billions of tasks in Todoist for their work, education, and personal life.
- 0 reviewsOne Big Thing is the simple app to keep you focused on your biggest task every day.